Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84
  1. #71
    Member Magnolia Township's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    357
    Has anyone incorporated the heart to heart fountain? I don’t have room to make a big display
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Very nice Downton!
    I didn’t recognize you at first...have you done something different with your hair?
    Thanks Maggie....and I don't know what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Has anyone incorporated the heart to heart fountain? I don’t have room to make a big display
    Oh you started something there! I felt compelled to fit my fountains with the other rainbow things now you made me think of it, lol .

    IMG_20190626_172113.jpg

  3. #73
    Member Magnolia Township's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    357
    Nice! I thought it would go well.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

  4. #74
    I must admit despite my love for rainbows I originally thought meh on winning or losing on this deco but now that I’ve been able to see everyone’s in action so to speak I can’t wait to incorporate it into my town!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Very nice Downton!
    I didn’t recognize you at first...have you done something different with your hair?
    What Maggie said (both!)! lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Has anyone incorporated the heart to heart fountain? I don’t have room to make a big display
    here or there?
    In any case: ooha! another rainbow!
    (thanks )

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    I must admit despite my love for rainbows I originally thought meh on winning or losing on this deco but now that I’ve been able to see everyone’s in action so to speak I can’t wait to incorporate it into my town!
    My only wish is that the rainbow would be more opaque to match the brighter colors some of the decos. Although it does seem to match the rainbow spray from the fountains.

  7. #77
    I decided to put a Rainbow factory in my zoo. How did I get from not wanting this dec to having two of them

    IMG_20190626_235721.jpg

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thank you for this idea! All I need now are my cube trees .

    Attachment 44049
    I do love this displayed next to the Art Gallery with the Rainbows! Nice ideas, Me Me Big Boy and Downton!

    I don't yet have the cube trees ... not sure about them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Another (less fancy) idea...
    Attachment 44273
    Ohhh, I love that, Magnolia! Makes me want to go there and sit serenely.

    I will try and post a screenshot of what I ended up doing so far.

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    My only wish is that the rainbow would be more opaque to match the brighter colors some of the decos. ...
    I find all our ideas here confirm this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I decided to put a Rainbow factory in my zoo. How did I get from not wanting this dec to having two of them
    cos you're an attentive mayor - that deco absolutely needed the infusion!

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    ...
    I will try and post a screenshot of what I ended up doing so far.
    Just in case: thread here
    note the 2nd post by Graylady that files usually have to be reduced in size before being allowed to be uploaded here. There are free and easy programs for that online.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •