Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I like it!
    Thanks Twilight! Yours is a brilliant idea BTW . Although mine won't be able to mimic yours, it has given me great inspiration to put my cube trees near the Rainbow factory when I get them. So thank you for sharing your idea and picture as well .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Twilight! Yours is a brilliant idea BTW . Although mine won't be able to mimic yours, it has given me great inspiration to put my cube trees near the Rainbow factory when I get them. So thank you for sharing your idea and picture as well .
    Thank-you!

The uniqueness of each idea is brilliant, so I can't wait to see your final display!

Thank-you for reminding me of the art gallery...just dawned on me I had that...lol. I have updated the picture to include that in the art district.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thank-you for reminding me of the art gallery...just dawned on me I had that...lol. I have updated the picture to include that in the art district.
    Lol, I forget what I have constantly . The art gallery looks really lovely there, I think it's a beautiful building. The blue bridge looks made to go with it as well .

Your rainbow being infused by the cube is missing from your new picture though
    Last edited by Downton; 06-24-2019 at 01:35 AM.

Lol, I forget what I have constantly . The art gallery looks really lovely there, I think it's a beautiful building. The blue bridge looks made to go with it as well .

Your rainbow being infused by the cube is missing from your new picture though

ikr, me too!

Thank-you!

Thank-you!

Ooops!

Got it!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    and there's that helpful booster for doubling coins!

Here, with the little pink village, I really meant more than the trees - although I found 4 that are or count as pink, lol. But I have 8 or more other "items" there! I couldn't imagine it, before I saw it.

Attachment 43993 here's a section of it. Meanwhile I have added the donut carousel thingie.
    (the other topic there is chocolate things *g*)

(no, Twilight, hands off - all mine!)
    I’m super jealous of you cute and quaint pink gingerbread house and ice cream parlor! I had just started playing township when the Italian restaurant debuted and I believe that ice cream parlor was for sale so I missed it by a hair. I’ve never seen that gingerbread though which event was that offered in? I do have one area in my town of all pink decor outside of just trees. I have a dessert center of sorts with my pastry factory, ice cream factory, ice cream zoo shop, doughnuts carousel, and ice cream houses decorations.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Ooops!

Got it!
    Drops everything and runs to check the picture! Aah, and relax its back

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    I’m super jealous of you cute and quaint pink gingerbread house and ice cream parlor! I had just started playing township when the Italian restaurant debuted and I believe that ice cream parlor was for sale so I missed it by a hair. I’ve never seen that gingerbread though which event was that offered in?
    I have the crazy amount of 20 more or less pink items in that area now, lol.
    20190625_085542-min.jpg

I guess you mean the Candy House on the right with gingerbread house - that one is from
    Cake Day in July 2016

The Ice Cream cafe is from Restaurant Day 2017. I love it, cos it's so small.

Thanks to the Wiki folks for their admirable work, and to my Coop partner who has an amazing ability to find everything!

I do have one area in my town of all pink decor outside of just trees. I have a dessert center of sorts with my pastry factory, ice cream factory, ice cream zoo shop, doughnuts carousel, and ice cream houses decorations.
    Dessert center! Sure sounds good, lol!
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-25-2019 at 07:07 AM. Reason: added updated (and resized) pic

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    I’m super jealous of you cute and quaint pink gingerbread house and ice cream parlor! I had just started playing township when the Italian restaurant debuted and I believe that ice cream parlor was for sale so I missed it by a hair. I’ve never seen that gingerbread though which event was that offered in? I do have one area in my town of all pink decor outside of just trees. I have a dessert center of sorts with my pastry factory, ice cream factory, ice cream zoo shop, doughnuts carousel, and ice cream houses decorations.
    Just looked a little closer when you mentioned it. Meeee Tooooo!

There are a few items in there I would like that I don't have.

Drops everything and runs to check the picture! Aah, and relax its back

These are really lovely you guys!!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦