Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    cos you're an attentive mayor - that deco absolutely needed the infusion!
    Thanks I like this answer . I am simply doing my duty as mayor .

Quote Originally Posted by Cineville View Post
    Thank you so much Twilight Bookworm for posting a pic with your idea how to display rainbow factory deco. Totally stealing it! I was ready to put it in the storage.
    awww...Thank-you! I like it...can't wait til I can have the rainbow benches as they just add to the scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I tried to match the rainbow factory with the beverage factory:

Attachment 44266
    Would not have considered that...now we have a taste of the rainbow...

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Another (less fancy) idea...
    Attachment 44273
    Perfect way to color eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Got my cube trees to finish off my Rainbow area .

Attachment 44280
    (thinking to self...) I like that...should I get another tree....hmmm...
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-27-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I decided to put a Rainbow factory in my zoo. How did I get from not wanting this dec to having two of them

Attachment 44294
    It’s good that you decided while it was still available. There have been times i thought it didn’t want a decor only to have something come out later that it would have gone well with. This is probably the reason i want to buy everything now, even if it doesn’t appeal to me that much lol! Or i wish i had bought more of something—for example, i wish i had gotten more flower lamposts. Hoping they are something Playrix repeats!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    It’s good that you decided while it was still available. There have been times i thought it didn’t want a decor only to have something come out later that it would have gone well with. This is probably the reason i want to buy everything now, even if it doesn’t appeal to me that much lol! Or i wish i had bought more of something—for example, i wish i had gotten more flower lamposts. Hoping they are something Playrix repeats!
    I know what you mean, many times I could have kicked myself for not buying a dec. Why is it they are even more desirable when they disappear, lol.