Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Hmm am I crazy or have they changed the people in the ice cream home decoration?
    I had to run and look...and...No...you are not crazy...they did!
    sketch-1560994920188.jpg

Good catch...now I want this too!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-20-2019 at 01:43 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    sketch-1560994920188.jpg

Will they change the one already purchased or will we have to buy another with the new people?
    I don't think we are getting a new factory, looks like only a decoration to me. Anna said, New event decos...
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Will they change the one already purchased or will we have to buy another with the new people?
    I don't think we are getting a new factory, looks like only a decoration to me. Anna said, New event decos...
    I hope not and that it is new as it will be a nice partner with the other one.

Idk...the big bold word on the main post says "Decor" and nothing about a new factory. I'm thinking that cute rainbow building is just that...a decor. A factory of rainbows would be fun.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I hope not and that it is new as it will be a nice partner with the other one.

Idk...the big bold word on the main post says "Decor" and nothing about a new factory. I'm thinking that cute rainbow building is just that...a decor. A factory of rainbows would be fun.
    Not only fun! You know what they say about the end of the rainbow... It could make us real coin masters!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

sketch-1560994920188.jpg

Hmm...The one in my market is not like the one in Anna's picture.

Screenshot_2019-06-20-07-49-46.jpg
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

Only one new deco? And a deco that looks like a factory??

And the only new deco happens to be the most expensive?

Sorry but no. Ridiculous.

The absolute last thing I want to add to my town right now (or any time in the future) is something that looks like a factory!

We’ve been given new CBs and factories which are all big, bulky and industrial-looking, and we are “forced” to build these at some point should we wish to continue building out our respective towns.

No. Absolutely no with that deco choice. “Softening” the factory look with a rainbow coming out of the smokestack doesn’t sell it.

Couple this with a lame booster that discriminates against solo co-ops and I’ve decided to completely sit this event out. Not even the two zoo decks can lure me into playing. No biggie though... don’t need to play them all. Just voicing my thoughts on the decor and the consequences of the devs making the choices they do...

(Because the last thing games wish to happen is for people to lose interest — to become less engaged with their games. That ultimately leads to people leaving and thus not spending which is the ultimate goal in making the app in the first place.)

To add “something” positive, the decos they did choose to recycle are nice and many people have asked for them to return.

How about listening to players who ask for multiple new decos? Those folks not a factor? I’d personally imagine at this point of the game there are more people who want something new versus the constant (and now boring) recycling of old decos we’ve had for some time...

Still holding out hope for some really great stuff to come out for the Blossom event.

The ice cream cone stand deco is the one we already have
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    The ice cream cone stand deco is the one we already have

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Hmm...The one in my market is not like the one in Anna's picture.

Just saw...

Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 7.16.59 AM - Edited.jpg

I want the one pictured!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-20-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Not only fun! You know what they say about the end of the rainbow... It could make us real coin masters!
    There's a pot full of tcash? (she asked hopeful...)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    And the only new deco happens to be the most expensive?
    It is also the 5th reward under the mini-game personal rewards so you could win it instead.