Thread: Global ranking

Global ranking

Im currently in debate if we are going to dump lower leveled tasks.
    I do know that it causes penalization from global rankings.
    But what do you get when your high on the global ranking? Does it really matter or is it just bragging rights?

Thanks in advance
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652

IMO bragging rights. I mean so you make gold get trophy, But what about just having fun?

Quote Originally Posted by X2kristin View Post
    Im currently in debate if we are going to dump lower leveled tasks.
    I do know that it causes penalization from global rankings.
    But what do you get when your high on the global ranking? Does it really matter or is it just bragging rights?

Thanks in advance
    Correct me if things have changed. Over a year ago, maybe 2 yrs ago, I was in the top 50 global ranking and got some wonderful rewards including Tcash after each race.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

X2Kristin, if you don't dump low point tasks and do all 135 point tasks you won't get anywhere near the Global Leaderboard. To be in the top 100 or so you need to finish in probably less than a day with a perfect score. If you are not going to be doing this then really dumping tasks will not affect you.

I believe now there are seasonal rewards for the top teams, can't remember exactly how much but it is less than 100 T cash per member. Generally the top teams spend more than this in a season so really they are racing for the challenge and the satisfaction of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    X2Kristin, if you don't dump low point tasks and do all 135 point tasks you won't get anywhere near the Global Leaderboard. To be in the top 100 or so you need to finish in probably less than a day with a perfect score. If you are not going to be doing this then really dumping tasks will not affect you.

I believe now there are seasonal rewards for the top teams, can't remember exactly how much but it is less than 100 T cash per member. Generally the top teams spend more than this in a season so really they are racing for the challenge and the satisfaction of winning.
    Absolutely true. Also you have to buy the extra task.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Thanks everyone for the input XD
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652