Thread: Looking in for keys

Looking in for keys

I know they release new levels every week. I have been having to "Look for keys" for the past two weeks. When I do get the game back it lasts for about 3 hours. I also don't get to do the orangery flower. Just wondering if this is normal or ???

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hagadone View Post
    I know they release new levels every week. I have been having to "Look for keys" for the past two weeks. When I do get the game back it lasts for about 3 hours. I also don't get to do the orangery flower. Just wondering if this is normal or ???
    By the game lasting 3h you mean you complete the newly added levels then you get back to the chests?

As for the events, some of them are not available during chest levels, only regular levels, and there's a limit for how close to the last level you can be for the events to be active for you. For example, if you have only 10 levels until you reach the end that week, you won't be able to take part in certain events.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm getting the events whether or not I'm playing keys. For example....before Playrix released new levels as of yesterday, I was on the "Electric Show". I may not finish all the levels released till the weekend, but before when this happened and I was playing for keys, the next event did show up on my end. So maybe it depends when one finishes I suppose? All the events on my end of things have happened on schedule whether I'm playing for keys or not.

I just made a post about this and I really wish Playrix would let you collect stars while you're playing for keys. With only 35 levels releases a week (one week it was 70) and then getting single stars for each level beaten, the areas require a LOT more stars than that to get done. I figure an average of at least 100+ stars.

Just my 2¢ worth.