Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you display regatta badge?

I noticed that what I mentioned is only under the tab of players asking for help (!). Still kind of weird though. Some peoples' badge is there, some not. I am on a Galaxy tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Arya's Ghost View Post
    I noticed that what I mentioned is only under the tab of players asking for help (!). Still kind of weird though. Some peoples' badge is there, some not. I am on a Galaxy tab.
    Strange, for me it was only in the tab with the not-yet friends, as I said. Is Galaxy Android, too?
    Now, if Playrix had just given an explanation, how their pattern is, it would be easy.. but noooo ...

Can I post a screen shot? Do I need to blur names, etc?
    yes, and yes, I'd think so, unless you have everyone's permission.

I think I get it now. When I click on 'friends', it shows everyone's badge. But when I click on (!) it doesn't show everyone's because not everyone in that list is your friend, so it won't show theirs, even if they're in your co-op. I was sitting here thinking it was an option, and I couldn't find it and was all bummed because I want mine displayed, lol. Thanks _DD_ .

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    OK, so I did, and status is now: I don't see a badge in ANY Coop in the names listing, when I visit the Coop.
    I believe that is normal, so just as additional info.
    In your Coop, I have then visited all 12 towns and all of them have the Coop badge on their avi pic in their town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe it's an IOS thing?
    Hmmmm... perhaps...
    I don’t want to name the member, where I cannot see the badge, but I know, she‘s on kindle. The badge of another player, also on kindle, I can see ... and, yes, when I visit their towns, they all have the pics on their avatar ...

Well, not knowing won’t give me sleepless nights, I suppose
    Last edited by Zimbelstern; 06-20-2019 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Added info
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

I think I get it now. When I click on 'friends', it shows everyone's badge. But when I click on (!) it doesn't show everyone's because not everyone in that list is your friend, so it won't show theirs, even if they're in your co-op.
    I see, so it would only show on friends in the windows/tabs (goodie, how do we call that thing?!). I checked again and yes, the new-and-not-friends folks both in the !-tab and the recent Helpers tab don't show their Coop badge in these windows/tabs, but only when visited.
    Can't say for my Coop, as we are all friends, so can re-invite each other.

Thanks also, Arya's Ghost Glad to learn this way also that you have your badge (mostly) shown, as wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I don’t want to name the member, where I cannot see the badge, but I know, she‘s on kindle. The badge of another player, also on kindle, I can see ... and, yes, when I visit their towns, they all have the pics on their avatar ...
    then maybe the difference is in the friends status, as Arya's ghost wrote

Happy to hear it doesn't add to your sleepless nights caused by this game. ;-D