Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Township Forum Rock Stars XI & XII

Township Forum Rock Stars XI & XII

It seemed appropriate to do these two together, and I hope neither feels slighted in so doing. The fact that both have obtained simultaneously the stature of Gold Member seems to suggest this approach as well.

So, let’s congratulate Bessville and Sweetness123 on being recognized as contributing members to the Township Forum community and I will do this as well by this thread. Before I do that, if someone else is now a Gold Member, I just didn’t know that at the time of this writing.

Bessville brings common sense in all of her posts and is intimately involved in the life of the Forum. It seems she hit the deck running and brings a great sense of humor and candor in her posts. She is a force on the light side, and the Forum is a better place from the positive energy she injects in her writings.

Sweetness123 is one of those who will share just what this game and Forum has personally meant to her. She seems to be an encourager and affirmer of anyone in need of that. If you are new, there is a good chance your first contact will be with Sweetness123. So, you could say she has carved out a unique niche and role and she does this well. She makes the Forum a warmer place.

I am glad they are with us and if they are not Township Forum Rock Stars, then I will have to do a flaming cartwheel while playing the national anthem with natural body functions.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

What a sweet write-up! <3

Congrats to Bess and Sweetness!
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Lovely post Cobalt Banana! Congrats Bess and Sweetness!
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

Oh wow! I didn’t even realise I’d gone Gold, doh <facepalm>. Couldn’t see it thru the red mist of righteous ire probably, lol. Super sweet of you to notice, Cobalt, and I very much appreciate both the kind words and the hilarious mental picture of your flammable flatus, now indelibly imprinted on my psyche if not my retina (though I live in hope)! And it is, as always, a total pleasure to share any and all joy with Sweetness123.

Awwww, what a lovely and so true post about two wonderful people!! Congrats on Gold Status, Bess and Sweetness. Rock on
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Cobalt, thank you so much for your kind words. Amoria, smile, score, thanks too. I was, to say the least, surprised (thought maybe the "glitch" hit my name (lol)). Still think in my case I haven't quite "earned my due," so I will work a little harder . And no problem being in with my girlfriend Bess, it's truly an honor. Thanks again guys, love, love
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Really nice tribute to Bessville & Sweetness. Congrats on your Gold Member status!
    Tricia J
    iPad Air 2
    Town: Moo Baa Bay
    Co-op: Sunnyvale
    Level: 88
    Zoo schmoo.

Congrats, Bess and Sweetness, on the recognition - well deserved as well!

Playrix checks it in waves, I think, and AFAIK they do check not only the dates and numbers.
    As you mentioned it yourself, Cobalt, I dare to say that one of the others is Talpa, finally. Congrats to you, too

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Congrats, Bess and Sweetness, on the recognition - well deserved as well!

Playrix checks it in waves, I think, and AFAIK they do check not only the dates and numbers.
    As you mentioned it yourself, Cobalt, I dare to say that one of the others is Talpa, finally. Congrats to you, too
    Thanks DD and yes, a congrats to Talpa , wonder if she has been on-line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia Jacobs View Post
    Really nice tribute to Bessville & Sweetness. Congrats on your Gold Member status!
    Thanks Tricia Check your "back yard" just sent you something...
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Congratulations Bessville and Sweetness! Both for your gold staus and for being true forum rock stars! Both are very well deserved! Thank you for all the input you both bring to the forum, for all your advice, support and fantastic posts! ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158