Thread: Exiting game

Question Exiting game

Hi, I know this question may have been answered before but as I have sight problems I can't look through all the posts, sorry. I just started playing Township on PC and like it but I can't see how to exit the game when I have to go. At the moment I'm having to use Task Manager to stop the app but I thought maybe there's something I haven't spotted where I can just quit?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Just noticed also, my coins aren't increasing as I send orders out, I think this game hates me
    Last edited by Stoked Tadpole; 06-17-2019 at 06:41 PM. Reason: added info

Hi,

If you're playing in full screen mode, you have to hover with your mouse pointer on the upper edge of the screen, and after a second the menu bar will appear, and you can click on the X in the corner.

And regarding your coins, you will have to report that from within your game and the support team will help you out figuring out what the issue is.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks for the info on exiting, sorted. The coin issue seems to have righted itself, when I opened the game today it showed the proper amount.

Thanks again