Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Does anyone have more than one of the cube trees?
    Do they stay the colour you bought them at or cycle through the 3 colours?
    If the latter do they change colour at the same time as each other?
    Can they be different colours from each other?
    I bought 2 and so far they are sync and change color at the same time. I would have love if they could have been different.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    My first Magic Tap inspired by GL .

Attachment 43657

I think it looks great where you put the cow artist Magnolia, I find it very amusing
    To mark Art Season, she has temporarily moved her easel to the film lot where she is starring in an instructional painting show for the local PBS station....a bovine Bob Ross lol

Your tap looks great! I am hoping to work in a way to make it look like it’s coming out of the rocks (no luck yet...)
    Last edited by Magnolia Township; 06-19-2019 at 01:37 AM.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

A colorful Art display has been set up at the Seasonal Exposition Grounds.

~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Some of the tasks have a circle yellow with a red star. Do you get extra points?

Not extra, those are "simplified tasks". Requires less for the same number of points. Like 5 HOL for 135 points instead of 6.

Thank you so much for answering

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Some of the tasks have a circle yellow with a red star. Do you get extra points?
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Not extra, those are "simplified tasks". Requires less for the same number of points. Like 5 HOL for 135 points instead of 6. ...
    just for completeness: but you get more tokens for the seasonal tasks, right? always 17 instead of 14 (135 task) or 12 (lower)?

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I bought 2 and so far they are sync and change color at the same time. I would have love if they could have been different.
    Thanks, Jay, for the question, and thanks, Graylady, for the result I would have preferred also, if they had been different.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Many thanks Graylady, you've saved me a lot of tokens. Had they changed at different times I would have bought 3. Mind you, they'd probably have synched on reloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    To mark Art Season, she has temporarily moved her easel to the film lot where she is starring in an instructional painting show for the local PBS station....a bovine Bob Ross lol

Your tap looks great! I am hoping to work in a way to make it look like it’s coming out of the rocks (no luck yet...)
    So the "My Paintings" thread was inspiring in this unexpected way Great!

I saw some opportunities to place the tap looking like water floating from the rocks on the left side of our Town.
    20190619_104413.jpg
    Like this one on the left oft the waterfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    A colorful Art display has been set up at the Seasonal Exposition Grounds.
    And a really colourful display it is! Good job Maggie!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android