Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    The cow artist was one of the first decos i got when i started playing. She has set up her easel beside the cow shed where she has a view of the barn. I didn’t get the clothespin then but i think that may have been the same season that i bought the palette with the bunches of flowers??
    Yes, you did. The two „missing“ decorations are the flower palette and the glass bridge.
    I‘d have loved to get another bridge...
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee Taylor View Post
    Can someone tell me the task that come up during this?
    Simplified, smelting and fill plane crates

  3. #23
    Ok...now I want the faucet!

    And after seeing one of the pics...want the flower palette too.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

  4. #24
    Does anyone have more than one of the cube trees?
    Do they stay the colour you bought them at or cycle through the 3 colours?
    If the latter do they change colour at the same time as each other?
    Can they be different colours from each other?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Does anyone have more than one of the cube trees?
    Do they stay the colour you bought them at or cycle through the 3 colours?
    If the latter do they change colour at the same time as each other?
    Can they be different colours from each other?
    I don't have it yet...but it does cycle thru all the colors.

    As far as whether or not they'll sync up or be different...that would be something to sit and watch.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

  6. #26
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I don't have it yet...but it does cycle thru all the colors.

    As far as whether or not they'll sync up or be different...that would be something to sit and watch.
    I guess it will be like 'the First Contact'. I have three of those combined whit my sheep.
    Sometimes the UFO's fly Simultaneously, sometimes they fly more random and independent of each other.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Well, thanks for the challenge, Kitty! I was so convinced to have the right name in mind that I didn't see the difference

    About the cube tree: in Rotterdam (nearby where I live) there are cube houses . This tree reminds me of them from the moment I saw them.
    Wow! Those are very cool houses, Ruud! Thanks for sharing


  8. #28
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Wow! Those are very cool houses, Ruud! Thanks for sharing
    Yes they are awesome!
    In my youth I went to the Home Furnishing school and then those Cube houses and the Pencil building were just built.
    One of my fellow students was instructed to furnish one of those houses. A real challenge!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

  9. #29
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,245
    Faucet.jpg
    It was some time after the previous Art Voyage Season that I saw this copy of the Faucet in real life.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

  10. #30
    My first Magic Tap inspired by GL .

    IMG_20190618_231340.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    The cow artist was one of the first decos i got when i started playing. She has set up her easel beside the cow shed where she has a view of the barn....
    I think it looks great where you put the cow artist Magnolia, I find it very amusing
    Last edited by Downton; 06-18-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •