Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Here is another idea for the Magic Tap.

magic tap.jpg
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

magic tap.jpg
    Ooh I like this idea GL. I think I may end up with about 3 of these magic taps, and am definitely adding one to this decoration, it really works well

And the three Paintings on the new display are (from left to right):

Girl With a Pearl Earring - Johannes Vermeer

The Scream - Edvard Munch

Mona Lisa - Leonardo da Vinci
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-18-2019 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Thank you for your wake up call, Kitty
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

magic tap.jpg
    I'm with Downton, from not liking the tap I now need at least 3 to play with, this is genius Graylady.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I'm with Downton, from not liking the tap I now need at least 3 to play with, this is genius Graylady.
    I know Ash, until seeing these ideas of combining it, it was all a bit meh for me apart from the gallery, lol .

Whispering now, I might get the cow painting the picture....but we won't talk about that

The cow artist was one of the first decos i got when i started playing. She has set up her easel beside the cow shed where she has a view of the barn. I didn’t get the clothespin then but i think that may have been the same season that i bought the palette with the bunches of flowers??
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

I like the tree but not with townies surrounding it.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And the three Paintings on the new display are (from left to right):

The Milk Maid - Johannes Vermeer

The Scream - Edvard Munch

Mona Lisa - Leonardo da Vinci
    I hate to challenge you on this Ruud, but I think Jay was right for the first one, and it is Girl With a Pearl Earring, not The Milk Maid <3

I am pleased that the 2 new decorations at least feature greenery, though I'm not quite sure I'll find a spot in my town for more than one of those cube trees lol. We'll see if inspiration sparks...
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-17-2019 at 11:48 PM.

magic tap.jpg
    Ooh. Inspiration. Am going to try it with Ferris Wheel CB to make a pumping station.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    I hate to challenge you on this Ruud, but I think Jay was right for the first one, and it is Girl With a Pearl Earring, not The Milk Maid <3

I am pleased that the 2 new decorations at least feature greenery, though I'm not quite sure I'll find a spot in my town for more than one of those cube trees lol. We'll see if inspiration sparks...
    Well, thanks for the challenge, Kitty! I was so convinced to have the right name in mind that I didn't see the difference

About the cube tree: in Rotterdam (nearby where I live) there are cube houses . This tree reminds me of them from the moment I saw them.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android