Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, no animals were harmed or decorated by me,
    ah, good to hear it! and thanks for the explanations ;-D

That's an interesting place you have there! Two, actually, shown here; I know you have more and...

Attachment 43776 Attachment 43783

I call this improving and beautifying my town. Some of the words the townsfolk have used to describe them have not been so positive .
    I guess you mean the little grey speech bubbles, where some impatient townie wishes for something, like sweets or a bike or sometimes even a factory or a bank institute, of all things! <smh>
    well, we Mayors all have to endure that, so I wish you patience and serenity, from one Mayor to another.

one tiny little idea, maybe, looking at the first pic with quite some population on the place - and note, pls, that I am NOT suggesting a change! it's just a thought why they might use such 'negative' words: you see, they all look in one direction (almost all), but! the blue trees are to the left and behind them! I am rather sure that they'd want to talk to these visitors, too...

and that made me start thinking about the many beautiful flowers on the 2nd pic...hm... IF your townies moan there, too, what might that tell us about the flowers in their back... oh oh...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That's an interesting place you have there! Two, actually, shown here; I know you have more and...
    I may have a few more...

......one tiny little idea, maybe, looking at the first pic with quite some population on the place - and note, pls, that I am NOT suggesting a change! it's just a thought why they might use such 'negative' words: you see, they all look in one direction (almost all), but! the blue trees are to the left and behind them! I am rather sure that they'd want to talk to these visitors, too...
    AHA! Great detective work, this could well be the source for the negativity. At some point as my collection grows this problem might be naturally rectified .

and that made me start thinking about the many beautiful flowers on the 2nd pic...hm... IF your townies moan there, too, what might that tell us about the flowers in their back... oh oh...
    ROFL,oh oh indeed! .
    Last edited by Downton; 06-20-2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Corrected a word in DD's quote I somehow managed to change to something totally different! Apologies DD :)
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

I may have a few more...
    really. Dunno how I had the idea.

AHA! Great detective work, this could well be the source for the negativity. At some point as my collection grows this problem might be naturally rectified
    Yep. The blue visitors might spread out.

Or they - or other visitors - may find other ways to look your townies in the eyes...

p.s.: where is the new tree with the cube, btw, and which statue left its place (in pic 1 above)?
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-20-2019 at 07:25 AM.

really. Dunno how I had the idea.
    Lol!

p.s.: where is the new tree with the cube, btw, and which statue left its place (in pic 1 above)?
    I am busy saving yacht tokens to buy the cube tree, I may have to wait till next week before I can afford it .

I have a space ready for the First Policeman Walk of Fame statue... but at 1million coins as with all these statues it is a slow process. I also have a space for the First Chemist this will give me the 10 required for the final Walk of Fame achievement (I have the First Painter with my Chinese NY decs ).
    Last edited by Downton; 06-20-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

I am busy saving yacht tokens to buy the cube tree, I may have to wait till next week before I can afford it .
    oh I see. lol, I had some left, so could buy it right away. Now I'm curious to see, from where these visitors are!
    (something might burst out of these cubes at night..?!)

I have a space ready for the First Policeman Walk of Fame statue...
    Very fitting: As I said, he left his place. He's chasing a chicken, just as info for you (don't ask, pls, how I heard this). Dunno why, as you obviously didn't tell him so, but let's hear his story, when he returns.

... I also have a space for the First Chemist this will give me the 10 required for the final Walk of Fame achievement (I have the First Painter with my Chinese NY decs ).
    I have a way to go there I have the first Geniticist - what a word! could hardly remember it for the (short) way from game to here! - between my Lab and the Academy, cos he fits there so well -- apart from
    size of ppl, which we overlook generously -- also with his white coat (frock??), cos since when do Chemists work in pink-or-whatisit coats?!
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-20-2019 at 12:52 PM.

oh I see. lol, I had some left, so could buy it right away. Now I'm curious to see, from where these visitors are!
    (something might burst out of these cubes at night..?!)
    I just completed my last task, and have 142 tokens... 8 short for the cube tree! Something bursting out of the cubes at night, now that would be exciting AND scary. I will definitely be keeping an eye out when I get mine next week .

Very fitting: As I said, he left his place. He's chasing a chicken, just as info for you (don't ask, pls, how I heard this). Dunno why, as you obviously didn't tell him so, but let's hear his story, when he returns.
    Hmm I see, this might explain the 1million coins I have to pay for his return

I have a way to go there I have the first Geniticist - what a word! could hardly remember it for the (short) way from game to here! - between my Lab and the Academy, cos he fits there so well -- apart from
    size of ppl, which we overlook generously -- also with his white coat (frock??), cos since when do Chemists work in pink-or-whatisit coats?!
    The Geneticist is my favourite and the first one I got, I understand putting him by your lab and Academy as I always think of him just as the mad scientist, ha ha. And yes we Mayors take the sizes of such things in our stride. The first Chemist looks more like something out of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to me, lol .

Last edited by Downton; 06-21-2019 at 02:56 AM.

LOL, I just notice I can answer "yes, exactly" x 3 to your post! LOL

here:
    Something bursting out of the cubes at night, now that would be exciting AND scary.
    and here:
    this might explain the 1million coins I have to pay for his return
    and here:
    The first Chemist looks more like something out of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to me, lol .

Handy! and indeed, a little bit scarin<g>, too.

LOL, I just notice I can answer "yes, exactly" x 3 to your post! LOL
    Handy! and indeed, a little bit scarin<g>, too.
    Lol! Great minds think alike

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Does anyone have more than one of the cube trees? Do they stay the colour you bought them at or cycle through the 3 colours?
    If the latter do they change colour at the same time as each other? Can they be different colours from each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I don't have it yet...but it does cycle thru all the colors.
    As far as whether or not they'll sync up or be different...that would be something to sit and watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I bought 2 and so far they are sync and change color at the same time. I would have love if they could have been different.
    Thanks, Jay, for the question, and thanks, Graylady, for the result I would have preferred also, if they had been different.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Many thanks Graylady, you've saved me a lot of tokens. Had they changed at different times I would have bought 3. Mind you, they'd probably have synched on reloading.
    Cube tree.jpg
    Here are my two Cube trees and they sync when I open my game.
    But with a little 'help' I can un-sync them!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Cube tree.jpg
    Here are my two Cube trees and they sync when I open my game.
    But with a little 'help' I can un-sync them!
    Ooh, presumably by moving one at the moment it changes colour??. Methinks the week off racing I'd planned on is out the window. Thanks Ruud