Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

The Art Voyage Regatta Season Decor

Hi, everyone!

Artsies alert!
    Turn your towns into the works of art in the upcoming Regatta Season!
    Feeling inspired? 🧚🌟

I don't have the deco (yet) myself, but after the previous Art Voyage Regatta Season I already saw some people combining the Water Tap with another object.
    As a result, water appears to be flowing out. I am curious what else is possible with which to combine.
    And expanding my Museum parc? I guess it is a must after seeing the 'Milk Maid' of Vermeer

ETA: It is better know as Faucet: an example from Sweetness in here
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-17-2019 at 03:31 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Can someone tell me the task that come up during this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I don't have the deco (yet) myself, but after the previous Art Voyage Regatta Season I already saw some people combining the Water Tap with another object.
    As a result, water appears to be flowing out. I am curious what else is possible with which to combine.
    And expanding my Museum parc? I guess it is a must after seeing the 'Milk Maid' of Vermeer

ETA: It is better know as Faucet: an example from Sweetness in here
    I'm hoping it works well with the giant aquarium. Although with the addition of the cute animated kids, it might not. Others I will check out: snowman, frozen T-rex, and the arctic glacier; although that last one hits too close to home.
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Love the cow with a pearl earring on the left, the screaming sheep in the middle, but confused by the pig on the right - is it supposed to be la jocande/ moaner Lisa? Would have thought something by Francis Bacon would be apt.

I think it goes well with the aquarium

20190617_130043.jpg

Was only going to buy the outdoor gallery, but seeing the faucet combined with other deco I now think I need that too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Was only going to buy the outdoor gallery, but seeing the faucet combined with other deco I now think I need that too. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Now that we have more saloons from the various seasons, I think I'll try to see if I can get a "Continuous Beer Fountain" going somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Now that we have more saloons from the various seasons, I think I'll try to see if I can get a "Continuous Beer Fountain" going somewhere
    oo, great idea! Come back and show us.

I have mine here, which feels kinda boring now..

IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I do look forward to seeing that...and possibly stealing the idea.

I love yours coming out of your house too Bess, that is brilliant.