Thread: Team challenge coin reward question

Team challenge coin reward question

How is the coin reward devided between players after s tesm challenge?
    My team eon the challenge and the reward stated 180000 coins. There are 20 people in my team and 19 people took part in the challenge.
    Does all players get an equal amount of coins? Or does top 3 players that finished most levels get more? Does anyone have an answer to this?
    Last edited by Eleonore Liljeholm; 07-09-2019 at 02:55 PM.

The pot is divided by thirty. Even if you have fewer than thirty players. We won the top prize with 5 very competitive players. We were so upset when we got 6000 coins each. I complained to tech support (I didn’t know about this great forum at the time). Tech support showed me where the rules for the competition are posted. The rules state that the pot is divided by thirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemz View Post
    The pot is divided by thirty. Even if you have fewer than thirty players. We won the top prize with 5 very competitive players. We were so upset when we got 6000 coins each. I complained to tech support (I didn’t know about this great forum at the time). Tech support showed me where the rules for the competition are posted. The rules state that the pot is divided by thirty.
    Thanks for the info - wow, that sounds like one unfair rule!