Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Removing players

Removing players

CLOSED NOT IN CO-OP OP ANYMORE.
    Thankful I seen the truth before getting to invested in it.
    Last edited by AlwaysKimmie; 06-18-2019 at 11:31 PM.

Thank you for some reason my header was changed. I meaning if they took the task how do you remove them from the task.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    ... if they took the task how do you remove them from the task.
    You can't, except when you (leader/co-leader) kick them out of the Coop. They can - and would have to - give the task back, but that works only in Interseasonal. As one can't reserve in IS week, the question is still, how the task taken could be "someone else's".

Ok thank you!!!!! Sorry about the confusion

Oh it was talked about in chat and everyone agreed to post in caps in chat the task they wanted.

Oh it was talked about in chat and everyone agreed to post in caps in chat the task they wanted.
    I see; good option (usually, if ppl read chat!). Thank you for the explanation, and you're welcome.

That is what we do as well. Except we type the word -tasks- in all caps and who requested what, "TASKS - Bob has Wheat Task, Gina has Fish Task" and so on. We do the same for a quick message that is meant for the whole co-op to read, "MSG - blah, blah, blah. yak, yak, yak...".

Then repeat those messages again if they get too far down in the chat.

(Of course lots of chatting is best thru our fb msngr group chat. )
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

In a previous co-op in interseasonal week we used to do this with a big red circle emoji a few times at the start of the message.

People still said they hadn't seen it though.

If people want to steal a task they will no matter what you do.

Добрый день! Подскажите, пожалуйста, как поменять лидера союза? Она не заходила в игру больше месяца, собственно, как и человек 10 из нашего союза!

Quote Originally Posted by Татьяна1508 View Post
    Добрый день! Подскажите, пожалуйста, как поменять лидера союза? Она не заходила в игру больше месяца, собственно, как и человек 10 из нашего союза!
    Google translate:
    Good day! Can you please tell me how to change the union leader? She did not enter the game for more than a month, in fact, like 10 people from our union!
    =====

You can't. If there are so many not doing anything in that Coop, you're better off by finding a new Coop.
    Maybe look in the thread with Coop ads here, or post an ad yourself in the thread with Player ads.
    Good luck

=> (Google)
    Ты не можешь Если в этом Курятнике так много людей ничего не делают, вам лучше найти нового Курятника. Может быть, посмотрите в теме с объявлениями Coop здесь, или сами разместите объявление в теме с объявлениями Player. Удачи

here in this same subforum:
    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...ta-Discussions
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-20-2019 at 09:03 PM. Reason: added link