Thread: Help. Suspicious behaviour alert

Help. Suspicious behaviour alert

I received this this morning. I have done nothing to cheat, don't want to and wouldn't know how.

Hi,

In that case, you should contact support, as advised, and everything should be cleared up soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have the same trouble. I contacted the support 5 times already. But I always get the same unpersonalized email. I havent cheated or did anything else wrong. Im getting no help from the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ines Strauß View Post
    I have the same trouble. I contacted the support 5 times already. But I always get the same unpersonalized email. I havent cheated or did anything else wrong. Im getting no help from the support.
    Hi,

The initial response is always automated, just to let you know that they received your message. You have to reply to that, letting them know that you are still in need of assistance, and afterwards someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Unfairly blocked

Please help!

unfairly blocked. I honestly didnt cheat or installed anything. I dont even know how. I already contacted the support, but they only sent me an unpersonalized automatic answer. They keep sing I cheated, but thats wrong. Please help!!!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-21-2019 at 11:22 AM.

But they always close the conversation and I can only start a new apply.