Thread: Help. Suspicious behaviour alert

Help. Suspicious behaviour alert

I received this this morning. I have done nothing to cheat, don't want to and wouldn't know how.

Hi,

In that case, you should contact support, as advised, and everything should be cleared up soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have the same trouble. I contacted the support 5 times already. But I always get the same unpersonalized email. I havent cheated or did anything else wrong. Im getting no help from the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ines Strauß View Post
    I have the same trouble. I contacted the support 5 times already. But I always get the same unpersonalized email. I havent cheated or did anything else wrong. Im getting no help from the support.
    Hi,

The initial response is always automated, just to let you know that they received your message. You have to reply to that, letting them know that you are still in need of assistance, and afterwards someone from the support team will get in touch with you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Unfairly blocked

Please help!

unfairly blocked. I honestly didnt cheat or installed anything. I dont even know how. I already contacted the support, but they only sent me an unpersonalized automatic answer. They keep sing I cheated, but thats wrong. Please help!!!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-21-2019 at 11:22 AM.

But they always close the conversation and I can only start a new apply.

Apparently, and this is from other players who were in the SAME situation.....
    IF you conduct an in app purchase, of anything, the suspicion is removed and you get your normal game play again.

This is direct experience from a few players I know who play the game honestly AND would NOT know how to cheat!
    They made an in app purchase, then everything was OK after that.

The ‘victims’ in this thread may want to give that a shot, nothing to lose except a few bucks.....

I believe it is unfair to flag a player with ‘suspicious’ activity, it reeks of greed, based purely on the fact that once a purchase is made, then all suspicions fall by the wayside....

Enough said.

I got flagged too, have never done anything close to cheating. I have sent two requests asking for the block to be removed or an explanation to why I was flagged with no luck. I am wondering if there is something flagging this in their system, I am on level 2690 and have accumulated 2300 diamonds and a 1,000 powerups and haven't made any purchases. Are the others that are flagged at a similar point?