Thread: Post about when Tcash confirmation doesn't work

Post about when Tcash confirmation doesn't work

Hi friends - I'm trying to find the post (I believe created by Graylady) that details the instances where there is not extra confirmation for using Tcash to buy something or speed up something. I've done a fair amount of looking and can't find it. Can anyone help point me to it? I'll keep looking in the mean time. Maybe would be a good post to have as a sticky somewhere (unless I'm blind and it is and I missed it lol). Thanks so much!!
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

Posted this one minute too soon I guess!

Just found it HERE

I searched the word confirmation but I think because this post is so old (2014) I ddin't scroll back enough in my original search results to find it.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-16-2019 at 02:13 AM.
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

I always have a hard time finding it myself LOL I know there is a link to it somewhere in the sticky for newbies but even there I have a hard time finding it. Guess I will have to put it in my favorite.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Definitely would be good to have that one as sticky As the last post was in 2018, it must have dropped to page xx and no-one will go that far.

Bess? any chance?