Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helicopter Video Guy Adds Not Closing after completion

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Were you able to get into the game by exiting the game and closing it from "recent apps" too?

If you install the game again on the same device under the same account, the progress will automatically be restored. If you want to be sure, you can send a message to support from within the game, and tell them you're about to reinstall the app and they will be able to restore it manually if anything goes wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I don't play on iOS, but I know it works on Kindle - I do it regularly to try and change my friends list - it's saved to the cloud or on my device or something. Have you tried all the other things first - clearing cache, closing down the game (I know if you can't open it you can't close it, but I mean removing it from your screen), closing down your device and restarting it? Anyway, good luck, I hope you manage to get back in.

Eta Oops! This was a reply to Zimbelstern - the post changed threads as I was typing
    Thanks, Dread and JJay,
    I took my heart in both hands (does one say so in english?), deleted the app und reinstalled it, and it worked, phew ...

And yes, JJay, I did all that, to no avail, and I couldn’t get in via recent apps also ...

But now, I‘m happy that everything is working again

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Thanks, Dread and JJay,
    I took my heart in both hands (does one say so in english?)..
    We'd say to 'brace/steel oneself', I think. Maybe to 'gird your loins' is similar too, which I think has to do with historical chaps tying their long skirts up around their hips so they could run at things in a more manly way (and without risk of spoiling the fearsome impression by tripping over their frock ). But it basically means prepare yourself for a challenge or risk.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Thanks, Dread and JJay,
    I took my heart in both hands (does one say so in english?)
    Great news Zimbelstern. Glad it worked for you And we would probably say to take one's courage in both hands, rather than heart

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    ... has to do with historical chaps tying their long skirts up around their hips so they could run at things in a more manly way (and without risk of spoiling the fearsome impression by tripping over their frock )...
    Thanks Bess and JJ I just love how we get answers here to everything

but somehow I think that after this! we will want to get Bess' a little longer explanations on EVERYthing!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks Bess and JJ I just love how we get answers here to everything

but somehow I think that after this! we will want to get Bess' a little longer explanations on EVERYthing!
    I agree! I liked all of the different ways to express the situation.

and...lol...yes definitely on Bessville's answers
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton