Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helicopter Video Guy Adds Not Closing after completion

Helicopter Video Guy Adds Not Closing after completion

For the Past 5 Days I have been getting My helicopter Videos but they are not closing on completion. I have to actually close the game and restart it but there is no rewards. I get 5 Videos 3 Times a day and it is almost Always the Same. Twice I got a different add and it was OK I was able to close the ad. This seems to be happening with the Candy Crush ad. It is a real pain when I have to close the game about 15 times a day so as I can keep Playing. I have contacted CS but only an automatic Message stating someone will contact me soon.

Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    ...I have contacted CS but only an automatic Message stating someone will contact me soon.
    The first automatic reply usually asks you to reply again, if your problem persists (after doing some general measures like shutting down and restarting device etc). Did you do that?

You can also check the How-to-checklist for your OS in the Troubles&Solutions section, whether everything is on its way correctly. Seems it's getting more difficult again, to even reach Playrix.
    And it would be a possibility to report again (in the same conversation ingame) after the next crash.

In any case, good luck!

_DD_ I have sent another report to CS but being Sunday I am not Expecting a reply.. What I cannot work out is the Close button is very slightly Ghosted out therefore you cannot close the ad and you have to close the complete Township Program and restart it again .. This seems to only happen on the Candy Crush Ad.. Not very happy having to close the program so many times a Day and Restart it just to play a game.............................Why??? Have CS Decided to have a holiday?
    Paddy

Well, the Why is exactly what CS should find out. There have been faulty ads before.

I would also look around in all corners and tap the screen, in case they expect any action from the watching person. And did you try the Back button? that has helped me often, also in other games.

Re. the conversation with Playrix, we need to be precise: I asked whether you *replied* (to the same/original conversation, oh and btw: from in-game), and you answered you sent "another report". That I would understand as a new / separate report - which is exactly what we should not do, as it just extends the process. So, what did you do? ;-)

and did you check the help post? (is it fitting for your OS?)

Sundays are not necessarily an obstacle for CS replies, not even at Playrix

Das gleiche habe ich auch , das Spiel hängt sich dann auf.
    Schönen Sonntag noch
    Last edited by dreadnought; 06-16-2019 at 04:16 PM. Reason: rule#12

I believe that I've encountered the same ad -- if not a similar one from that business. In my case, I closed the game, reopened it without the reward, just to discover the same video ad. However, the second time the ad closed properly and I received my reward.

In another game, I've encountered a glitch where pressing the "X" to close would send me to the Google Play Store (to download the advertised game) in an infinite loop, so I had to restart the game app.

Bonsoir, moi aussi depuis 5 jours, les vidéos dans les hélicoptères ne se ferme plus et font planter mon jeu sur PC. J'ai également alerté la plateforme via le jeu. Je ne sais pas si pour vous c'est la même chose mais ce sont seulement les pub Candy Crush qui bloque le jeu, donc obligé de couper et perdre les récompenses.
    A bientôt
    Amnésia (Béa)

Game doesn’t load after video ad

Hi everybody,

this morning, after a video ad, the game doesn’t start anymore. It shows a darkened loading screen and that‘s it. As far as I understand it, I need to delete the app and reinstall it. I‘m a bit nervous doing that, because I‘m not connected to Facebook and don’t want to lose my progress. Can anybody tell me, whether it will work?

Thanks in advance!
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hi everybody,

this morning, after a video ad, the game doesn’t start anymore. It shows a darkened loading screen and that‘s it. As far as I understand it, I need to delete the app and reinstall it. I‘m a bit nervous doing that, because I‘m not connected to Facebook and don’t want to lose my progress. Can anybody tell me, whether it will work?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi,

Were you able to get into the game by exiting the game and closing it from "recent apps" too?

If you install the game again on the same device under the same account, the progress will automatically be restored. If you want to be sure, you can send a message to support from within the game, and tell them you're about to reinstall the app and they will be able to restore it manually if anything goes wrong.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I don't play on iOS, but I know it works on Kindle - I do it regularly to try and change my friends list - it's saved to the cloud or on my device or something. Have you tried all the other things first - clearing cache, closing down the game (I know if you can't open it you can't close it, but I mean removing it from your screen), closing down your device and restarting it? Anyway, good luck, I hope you manage to get back in.

Eta Oops! This was a reply to Zimbelstern - the post changed threads as I was typing
    Last edited by JJay; 07-01-2019 at 09:39 AM.