Thread: Yatch Club

Yatch Club

We need to have more options in yacht to spend tokens instead of buying something you don't want but are about to lose tokens if not spent
    #ControlledChaosInc

You know that the tokens roll over into the next season, right? You can keep up to 600 tokens in storage. If you know both of those then buy something and sell it. For example, I just bought the dragon with tokens and can sell her for 1312 coins. Tokens have value.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    You know that the tokens roll over into the next season, right? You can keep up to 600 tokens in storage. If you know both of those then buy something and sell it. For example, I just bought the dragon with tokens and can sell her for 1312 coins. Tokens have value.
    Only 600 tokens will roll to the next season; which means that one wouldn’t earn anymore tokens even if completing mission because the token has a limit of 600 which one chose to roll to the next season instead of spending it on thing that one’s township did not have any use of.

One rising argument here is why putting a limit to the tokens; why not using the tokens as a buying option in the gem store for example so that One could buy any wanted gem instead of limiting the buying options. Just thoughts and I personally will continue enjoying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    You know that the tokens roll over into the next season, right? You can keep up to 600 tokens in storage. If you know both of those then buy something and sell it. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Faozy Rashed View Post
    Only 600 tokens will roll to the next season; ...
    Yes, that is what SunDog said ("up to") and also gave a solution to this "game feature" (which as usual means Dev decision, to make players plan and decide as well).