Thread: Game Crashes at Each Log-In Within 10 Seconds

Game Crashes at Each Log-In Within 10 Seconds

Hi, all.

I have been playing this game for years now on my 6th gen Kindle Fire HD 8. About 3 days ago now, my game began crashing within 10 seconds of loading. I am therefore unable to contact support in-game (or do anything else in-game). A day ago, I decided to try logging in on my husband's Kindle Fire HD 6 (4th gen). I was able to get in and see my town, minus my co-op info or regatta data (I had been in the midst of participating in the regatta when the problem started) that one time. Since then, I have tried logging in again on his device, and my game is gone. When I try now, it begins a brand-new game.

I am therefore stuck, without a way to do anything in a game I have invested quite a bit of money (I had over 1700 T-cash), and many years of time, in. I have already sent in a help request using the out-of-game form but wondered if you all knew anything I could try. It seems a bit silly to be this sad about a game, but I have really enjoyed this one for so long

Thanks in advance.

M. Jewell
    Redlandia

I also have kindle 8 hd and this problem of crashing game/ everything up to date,cache cleared etc.No help from Playrix just send stupid reply about contacting through game mm it's crashing so HOW? Do they ever actually help or just send out automated unhelpful replies to give invested gamers the run around?

Quote Originally Posted by Himalayanqueen View Post
    I also have kindle 8 hd and this problem of crashing game/ everything up to date,cache cleared etc.No help from Playrix just send stupid reply about contacting through game mm it's crashing so HOW? Do they ever actually help or just send out automated unhelpful replies to give invested gamers the run around?
    Yeah. I got NO RESPONSE whatsoever from Playrix from my help request. None. I read somewhere (can't remember where) that it might be a RAM problem, so I broke down and bought a new Kindle just to be able to play. My game was there once I made my new Kindle the default Kindle. So disappointed in customer service. I have played for years and invested real money in this game. Pretty sad.