Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    I like to use soil underneath my farm plots. Not sure why, I guess brown on brown looks cool to me. I use sand by the coast for a beach
    About that brown on brown; exactly my idea Johnalex!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    I also used sand as pathways to my greenhouse, the flower shop and the flower factory.
    Other than that I mainly use sand for beaches and river banks. I rarely use soil, but that might change after reading this thread and seeing your wonderful ideas. Thank you all for posting!
    Thank you, Sablob,
    And like I said before (and read in an other thread) too bad our Townies can't walk on Sand.
    It would make your flower area even nicer with visitors in it!
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Very cool Rocky_Ruud. I used sand and soil in the area20190617_114739.jpg around my castle to add depth. I think it looks elevated/like it is on a hill because of the contrast, but it could be my imagination. Like others, I also used the sand to slightly extend the border of my greenhouse. I love seeing towns with attention to detail. I experiment with the different pavements and soils while I'm waiting for expansions and materials to complete.
    Last edited by Freedonia; 06-17-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    Township Name/Code: Freedonia/HH6AYN
    Co-Op Name/Code: Hangin with Mr. Co-oper/#HN6PMU

Quote Originally Posted by Freedonia View Post
    Very cool Rocky_Ruud. I used sand and soil in the area around my castle to add depth. I think it looks elevated/like it is on a hill because of the contrast, but it could be my imagination. Like others, I also used the sand to slightly extend the border of my greenhouse. I love seeing towns with attention to detail. I experiment with the different pavements and soils while I'm waiting for expansions and materials to complete.
    About your 'Castle on the Hill'; the piece of grey road looks like a wall to me and it reinforces the idea of ​​'on the hill'. Well done!

Medieval parc.jpg
    I just searched in My Drive for a picture of my Medieval parc and as you can see I used some Sand also as pavement and Riverside too.