Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    I like to use soil underneath my farm plots. Not sure why, I guess brown on brown looks cool to me. I use sand by the coast for a beach
    About that brown on brown; exactly my idea Johnalex!

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    I also used sand as pathways to my greenhouse, the flower shop and the flower factory.
    Other than that I mainly use sand for beaches and river banks. I rarely use soil, but that might change after reading this thread and seeing your wonderful ideas. Thank you all for posting!
    Thank you, Sablob,
    And like I said before (and read in an other thread) too bad our Townies can't walk on Sand.
    It would make your flower area even nicer with visitors in it!

Very cool Rocky_Ruud. I used sand and soil in the area20190617_114739.jpg around my castle to add depth. I think it looks elevated/like it is on a hill because of the contrast, but it could be my imagination. Like others, I also used the sand to slightly extend the border of my greenhouse. I love seeing towns with attention to detail. I experiment with the different pavements and soils while I'm waiting for expansions and materials to complete.
    Last edited by Freedonia; 06-17-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedonia View Post
    Very cool Rocky_Ruud. I used sand and soil in the area around my castle to add depth. I think it looks elevated/like it is on a hill because of the contrast, but it could be my imagination. Like others, I also used the sand to slightly extend the border of my greenhouse. I love seeing towns with attention to detail. I experiment with the different pavements and soils while I'm waiting for expansions and materials to complete.
    About your 'Castle on the Hill'; the piece of grey road looks like a wall to me and it reinforces the idea of ​​'on the hill'. Well done!

Medieval parc.jpg
    I just searched in My Drive for a picture of my Medieval parc and as you can see I used some Sand also as pavement and Riverside too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nariman View Post
    Hi, I try to make something different in my zoo, hope you like it, my code R63PAN, why I cant attach screenshot?
    For help posting screenshots
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...t-A-Screenshot

Friend code isn't the easiest way to visit your zoo. What's your co-op code, town-name??

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    For help posting screenshots
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...t-A-Screenshot

Friend code isn't the easiest way to visit your zoo. What's your co-op code, town-name??
    I do not have specific cooperation, I change it constantly, my town is Nadia's town
    Last edited by Nariman; 10-14-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nariman View Post
    My town is Nadia's town
    Without a co-op code or co-op name no one can visit your town or zoo Nariman. Your friend code requires people to have a spare space to request being friends with you. Most players do not have a space to do this. It is impossible to find a player by their town name.

I see you have posted in other threads, and would really like players to visit you. I think you misunderstood the post JayS wrote above. Your town name is only required to identify you once we know what co-op you are in .

Good question!

As I’m waiting to clear land, I already have plans in mind for what I’m moving into that space - it’s often an extension of the area I’ve already developed and I’m afraid to say it’s invariably green!

I like how the brown POPS the items placed on it. They do stand out much better. Similarly I like using the log pavement for particular buildings to stand on. You can probably tell from my town that I like a bit of whimsy so there is an overall lack of mud tbh. I do use it under my farm fields though.

I’ve not logged on for a while - your town is looking great x

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Good question!

As I’m waiting to clear land, I already have plans in mind for what I’m moving into that space - it’s often an extension of the area I’ve already developed and I’m afraid to say it’s invariably green!

I like how the brown POPS the items placed on it. They do stand out much better. Similarly I like using the log pavement for particular buildings to stand on. You can probably tell from my town that I like a bit of whimsy so there is an overall lack of mud tbh. I do use it under my farm fields though.

I’ve not logged on for a while - your town is looking great x
    Hello Meesh, nice to see you again! How are you?
    Your Town is a beautiful combination of greenery and water.
    Must be a town with happy inhabitants and a happy mayor!