Thread: foam growing and growing

foam growing and growing

Although I am removing foam with a move, the foam spreads after this move. Are you kidding me? It used to be that it didn't spread after a move where you removed some. Now it grows and grows despite of that? This game is becoming more and more of a nuisance. How do you think I am supposed to win such a level?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 06-16-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: rule #12
    Playing Township on MacOS, Fishdom on iOS

Pine Falls / level 67 / code HYCJGU

--- Wisdom of the century: There is no apostrophe in front of a plural s. ---

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Falls View Post
    Although I am removing foam with a move, the foam spreads after this move. Are you kidding me? It used to be that it didn't spread after a move where you removed some. Now it grows and grows despite of that? This game is becoming more and more of a nuisance. How do you think I am supposed to win such a level?
    Hi,

This usually happens in levels where you have both types of foams - white and purple ones. They are separate, so if you destroy a square of white foam with a move, the purple one will continue to grow, and if you destroy a purple square, the white one will spread. In level like these you have to plan your moves ahead and clear the bubbles in such a way that your goal can be achieved.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES