Thread: Display how many days left for dealer even while dealer is on break

Display how many days left for dealer even while dealer is on break

Often times I use my dealer without checking how many more days I have left. At times I need to know how much more Tcash I should have on hand to repurchase the dealer, but I can’t see how much time is left.... because the dealer is on break. It would be nice if the time remaining was always visible underneath his picture.

Yes! I would love to see this option as well.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Agree this will be extremely helpful. I always had the dealer on and I always forget the days remaining.

Me, too, and I thought it was on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list already - so I checked there and it hides under "Major Overhaul of Town Market" - a thread with indeed several good ideas, worth reading.
    I so wish the Devs would look more in that list for ideas!

Where is the dealer I saw it say which items can I find for you but now I can’t find him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy2u View Post
    Where is the dealer I saw it say which items can I find for you but now I can’t find him?
    On this page of the Township Wiki

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/City_Market

you find a picture of the City Market, where the Dealer sleeps when he is not active for you.
    When he's awake, his avi Picture can be seen floating above the Market building.

You also find advice and descriptions there, how to hire him and how to work with the market boxes.