Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting likes

Getting likes

I have played now daily for a year and a half. I click LIKE on everyone's town I see, well over a hundred. I have only 28 likes on my town. Its been on 28 for a year. Whats the deal ? Is my town that bad? I help others and co-op members with goods. What am I doing wrong ?

Do you regularly ask for help? That brings more people to your town and increases opportunities for them to like your town
    Also, if you add your co-op info and town name, forum members could also visit.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

I noticed the same thing... I have gotten about 100 likes in a year by doing the following... "Liking" every neighbor. "Liking" people who help me. Dropping neighbors who don’t help. Adding new neighbors, esp. lower ranking ones. Helping people on the suggested friends tab, esp. lower ranked ones. Displaying a cute or female icon on my town. Changing my icon regularly. Using a town name that is cute or relates to a TV show or movie popular with females... My top suggestions: asking for help with _easier_ items in every train & airplane, & as often as possible in the zoo. When the likes stall out, drop some inactive neighbors.

If there are better ideas, let us know—I’m interested too.

is there a benefit to having lots of likes?
    Willow Mist in Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    is there a benefit to having lots of likes?
    Not really, you just unlocked a profile picture after you get 250 likes if I'm not mistaken.

It also shows in your town's stats how many people have liked it.

But it truly doesn't have any benefits at least for me.

ok, thx
    Willow Mist in Off Topic

I've been playing for like 95 days and have 69 likes lol. I've never once liked another players town. It serves absolutely no purpose of the remotest kind what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bobatha View Post
    I've been playing for like 95 days and have 69 likes lol. I've never once liked another players town. It serves absolutely no purpose of the remotest kind what so ever.
    This. I don't know how many likes I have, and I care somewhat less.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    This. I don't know how many likes I have, and I care somewhat less.
    I liked your town. Do you not care?!!?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I like every single town I go to.

I ask for small & easy quantities/ items in every train, plane, and in my zoo.

I visit other towns and like.

Off hand I'm not even sure how many likes I have. But I do know that I enjoy giving and receiving likes.

I also like every town i come across. It doesn't matter what it looks like, your avatar, your town name, etc. If I come across your town, you get a like.

😃