Thread: Interface change on PC

Interface change on PC

My interface on PC randomly changes to the mobile one. Resolution is much smaller and the boxes on the market are in one row. Does that happen to anyone else?

I have exactly the same problem. The icons now take up a big chunk of the viewable area and market is on 1 row. I can no longer zoom out as far as I'd like and the game is not fun to play like this.
    Only happened in the last couple of hours too.
    I've tried re-installing the game, but no luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Boris De Pig View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. The icons now take up a big chunk of the viewable area and market is on 1 row. I can no longer zoom out as far as I'd like and the game is not fun to play like this.
    Only happened in the last couple of hours too.
    I've tried re-installing the game, but no luck...
    I thought it might have to do something with the new xbox toolbar update, which I haven't noticed until recently.

Can you link a facebook account? Also, when you reinstalled the game, did you have the same town right away? just asking, because I am not sure if there are some local save files or not, but if you didn't link your account, then there are.

I'm also getting the same issue today. Opened it and everything was massive on my screen. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now there is a bunch of black around the small screen. Updated all the stuff on my windows like the x-box toolbar so everything is updated. I just can't figure it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    I thought it might have to do something with the new xbox toolbar update, which I haven't noticed until recently.

Can you link a facebook account? Also, when you reinstalled the game, did you have the same town right away? just asking, because I am not sure if there are some local save files or not, but if you didn't link your account, then there are.
    I did a 'reset' from within the windows store that re-installed the game. Yes I had exactly the same town right away, but do have it linked to a facebook account just in case.

However, this morning it's back to it's old self and I can zoom out and not have icons take up half the screen.

BdP

Quote Originally Posted by Boris De Pig View Post
    I did a 'reset' from within the windows store that re-installed the game. Yes I had exactly the same town right away, but do have it linked to a facebook account just in case.

However, this morning it's back to it's old self and I can zoom out and not have icons take up half the screen.

BdP
    Yeah, same for me, but restarting my laptop worked yesterday as well. After a while it happens again.
    I can not even link my facebook :O and I fear if I reinstall i will lose my progress...

Sorry, I've never encountered that problem, but can I ask how you guys are able to zoom in and out at will? I've tried everything I could think of, and nothing works. I've double-clicked, tried the scroll wheel, and Cntrl+ Cntrl- and nothing happens. The game stays the same. I assumed it just wasn't possible.