Thread: Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting

My game isn’t loading can anyone please help me thanks

We need more details...

Are you playing on MAC ? On Windows ? Kindle ? IOS ? Android ?
    Do you get an error message ?
    Did you try shutting down your device and restart everything ?
    Did you try uninstalling/reinstalling the game ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I am having the same problem as Gracetown. I'm playing on Windows 10, I have restarted my computer (an HP all-in-one), no error messages, and why should I have to uninstall and reinstall the darned game to get it to open??? I played this game on my laptop for a year with no problems. Then bought a new computer and started all over again with the game and suddenly it won't open. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrie View Post
    I am having the same problem as Gracetown. I'm playing on Windows 10, I have restarted my computer (an HP all-in-one), no error messages, and why should I have to uninstall and reinstall the darned game to get it to open??? I played this game on my laptop for a year with no problems. Then bought a new computer and started all over again with the game and suddenly it won't open. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    The only advice I know to offer is found here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...port-(Windows)

Hope it will help!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton