How do you join together two of the "park pond" decorations?

When you are about to drop the decoration called "park pond" into place (which is in the trees group of decorations) it has arrows on 3 sides indicating that you should be able to drop a second one in the adjacent square next to it and have the two join together like the creek decoration or like roadways do. However, while I am able to make roads and the creek automatically join up into one thing, when I try it with park pond I just get two separate ponds with a thin line of grass in between. Does anyone know how to make this decoration join together?

temp.jpg

You can't merge them, I'm afraid. They'll always stay separate.

Quote Originally Posted by SuwanneeGal View Post
    When you are about to drop the decoration called "park pond" into place (which is in the trees group of decorations) it has arrows on 3 sides indicating that you should be able to drop a second one in the adjacent square next to it and have the two join together like the creek decoration or like roadways do. However, while I am able to make roads and the creek automatically join up into one thing, when I try it with park pond I just get two separate ponds with a thin line of grass in between. Does anyone know how to make this decoration join together?

temp.jpg
    If you could connect several Parc ponds like the Creek then you would find them under the Tab with the Gate on it.
    But these ponds are just... ponds! You cannot create bigger ones by combining them with each other.
    Parc pond.jpg
    BTW: it has four arrows like every piece of your Town after selecting to be moved or placed.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android