Thread: Make Chest More lucrative

Make Chest More lucrative

It sucks when you're playing in the chest especially when you're one of the more advanced players that you only get like 10 levels or something at the end of the game higher up in the levels so you have to play these chest and you don't get her any coins. You should make the chest more lucrative least get some decent coins out of them! 500 coins for three chest, this doesn't seem fair!! Couldn't you make them so that you get a little more out of that? I mean you make them hard you make different chest We are spending money playing these so couldn't you at least give a respectable amount of coins in return?

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Schmoll View Post
    It sucks when you're playing in the chest especially when you're one of the more advanced players that you only get like 10 levels or something at the end of the game higher up in the levels so you have to play these chest and you don't get her any coins. You should make the chest more lucrative least get some decent coins out of them! 500 coins for three chest, this doesn't seem fair!! Couldn't you make them so that you get a little more out of that? I mean you make them hard you make different chest We are spending money playing these so couldn't you at least give a respectable amount of coins in return?
    I have spent money a good amount in playing on the contests that are going on and then I am told I cannot play anymore as they are updating a new area...of course I can not go any further in the game contest and i loose out..this is not right. I have paid money to continue so I can score high and win at the top but I cannot go any further so I am pushed down the ladder to where it pays nothing...this is wrong...either give us the money back we have spent getting to the top of the contest or do not have them. And the chests are nothing...I am not wasting money on trying to beat them for nothing...you need to do something to make it fair for the ones who have spent money to get to the top and then are stopped because they can go no further..this has happened to me more than three times...you are taking from us but then give back nothing because the game has to be updated so we can go on. I just lost out for the third time due to this!