Thread: Colour splash - bad organisation

Colour splash - bad organisation

I play almost all day,every day, i have a big level, i have upgrade for most of the factories, full upgrade for trains and islands.....i think i have everything to play good in order to compete with “big guys” but for this event is not enough, it needs T-CASH.......and this i do not want to use.
    So, my conclusion is that, either all the players do not have the option to use t-cash.....or to subscribe in “clubs” that it is ok to use t-cash. How can someone get 2000 rockets? Only using t-cash......so it is not fare .....i will be never be able to get 2000 t-cash without t-cash.
    Milky way

I have over 2000 rockets, 2084 to be precise. I haven’t spent anything on this event. It’s all about playing smart. For example, keep making rockets until the very end and finish the level when you have only one move left

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    I have over 2000 rockets, 2084 to be precise. I haven’t spent anything on this event. It’s all about playing smart. For example, keep making rockets until the very end and finish the level when you have only one move left
    I don’t know ,i need 3 or for 4 tries to make rockets.......than i have to wait another 30 min to get more colours.....and i am sorry but i do not believe you that you are playing so perfect, never loose and get so many rockets in the end....without using t-cash......
    Milky way

I never said that I never lost. I did, and I lost many levels. But there were plenty of easy levels too. But I prepared lots of rockets before I even started. I’m not the one to win for the sake of winning. Paying tcash to keep me going one level costs too much for the rewards that were offered. I won without spending a dime.

But at the end of the day it is up to you whether you want to believe me or not, I’m not going to convince you otherwise if you already have your mind set.

I am with Marisa on this point. First fill a lot of Heli orders > producing paint every half hour till at least 120 > start playing.
    Often had 12 rockets or more in first rounds. Then the 'Double' bonus gives me 24 or more and hey that works getting near 2000 or more

The event is over now so I wish you luck (and a little smartness) next time!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

I finished 4th in my group and did not spend Tcash. I also used very few of the super powerups to complete any of the levels either. Might have used a couple of hammers and a tractor once. Never used the plane or magnet though.

Once I got smart and stopped clearing random color blocks but paid attention to what would be created when clearing an area, I did much better. It is a strategic planning type of game, needing to look ahead 1 or 2 moves. Once I started doing that, I cleared more levels quicker. But, I did not clear many of the hard levels. Tried my 3 times and moved on.

I didn‘t like the event, although I‘m normally quite good at match3 games. I worked only to get the last personal goal, because I wanted the deco. Didn‘t pay attention to rockets at all and so got only 429, but of course - no t-cash

I‘m looking forward to the jumping event in three weeks time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I am with Marisa on this point. First fill a lot of Heli orders > producing paint every half hour till at least 120 > start playing.
    Often had 12 rockets or more in first rounds. Then the 'Double' bonus gives me 24 or more and hey that works getting near 2000 or more

The event is over now so I wish you luck (and a little smartness) next time!
    Thank you Rocky, i will try this!
    Milky way