Thread: A few questions

A few questions

Sorry for repeat, but read a lot of posts and haven't found these exact questions, just somewhat similar in some older posts.

1. Is it worth playing on 2 different platforms? I am playing on windows and android as well, but only because I fear in the near future they might stop supporting windows permanently and we won't even get the latest factories. It is already more, than a year behind IOS/android. Also, last update was weird and I can't even connect the game to facebook. Don't we have local save files btw? Is it possible that they will shut down the windows version permanently?

2. I know there has been a lot of talk regarding barn materials, but the past few weeks I started getting like 1 tool/5-6 trains even though I have no incomplete building. Maybe because I have spent tcash on tools? My ratio was way better at earlier levels and I have a friend at level 94. I checked his stats and based on what I get now I'll be nowhere near (talking about my barn capacity) when I have the same amount of trains and planes sent. He's above 2600 and mostly F2P, while I have bought tools numerous times and only at 785. I am at level 61 btw. I also do regatta and know that above 1000 it's +50 every time, and above 2000 it's +75, but at this rate I need like 400 trains (luckily planes give some tools sometimes) to upgrade once. So that means 1 upgrade/3 levels or something like that.

But please, if you remember, tell me how big your barns were between level 60 and 80 and how often could you upgrade it. Maybe I am just overreacting. I just wanted to be above 1000 by the time I get the bank.

Hi Rocketto, cool name...

Know nothing about the game on Windows so can't help with number 1. Sorry. Sure someone will be along to help with that soon.

Point 2, just checked with my nephew, he is level 62, his barn is 760.

Your friend seems to be very high in his barn...is he a hopper? Hoppers do tend to get quite a few barn tools.

Both me and my husband are level 94 too and we are both around 1500 spaces in our barns.

Would actually be interesting to get a few more people to add their level and barn capacity to see if we are average...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    Sorry for repeat, but read a lot of posts and haven't found these exact questions, just somewhat similar in some older posts.

1. Is it worth playing on 2 different platforms? I am playing on windows and android as well, but only because I fear in the near future they might stop supporting windows permanently and we won't even get the latest factories. It is already more, than a year behind IOS/android. Also, last update was weird and I can't even connect the game to facebook. Don't we have local save files btw? Is it possible that they will shut down the windows version permanently?

2. I know there has been a lot of talk regarding barn materials, but the past few weeks I started getting like 1 tool/5-6 trains even though I have no incomplete building. Maybe because I have spent tcash on tools? My ratio was way better at earlier levels and I have a friend at level 94. I checked his stats and based on what I get now I'll be nowhere near (talking about my barn capacity) when I have the same amount of trains and planes sent. He's above 2600 and mostly F2P, while I have bought tools numerous times and only at 785. I am at level 61 btw. I also do regatta and know that above 1000 it's +50 every time, and above 2000 it's +75, but at this rate I need like 400 trains (luckily planes give some tools sometimes) to upgrade once. So that means 1 upgrade/3 levels or something like that.

But please, if you remember, tell me how big your barns were between level 60 and 80 and how often could you upgrade it. Maybe I am just overreacting. I just wanted to be above 1000 by the time I get the bank.
    #1. Yikes! I had no idea about Windows being a year behind android! I will stop vitching about the Mac updates being slow! So very sorry that you might lose your town. That would really upset me The Mac platform doesn't have local file save.
    #2. I'm at level 114 and my barn is 885. Every now and then I use the gems to buy double cash for the helicopter orders to clear out the barn. Try saving helicopter orders and money orders in the regatta and use those after you buy the double helicopter cash at the lab. You can finish those tasks quickly and make lots of cash quickly while you empty the barn. I only have friends who have a score of at least 1,000 (non-coop) helps. Mine is 4164 helps. I keep my barn excess down by helping others the added bonus is that I rarely have requests go unfilled by my friends. Building the bank challenges you to think and plan carefully which crops to grow, what to make, etc. but I don't think you need 1000.

A couple of years ago someone told me to sell all the slabs, bricks and glass to reset my train and it did work to regulate a better tool balance. I've done the same thing for barn expansion tools.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Thanks, I guess I am not gonna complain then . My friend said he gets 1 tool/1 train, so I guess he is a hopper, although I've never heard that phrase before. I was wrong about his level though, because it's 100. Still, his barn is incredibly large. I do feel like if you accelerate the process with tcash, then you might get less tools, so it's a little bit of a money trap. You think you get ahead by buying them, but eventually you won't. Only spending maybe thousands of dollars would get me a really big barn sooner, but I am not that inpatient :P.
    Last edited by Rocketto; 06-12-2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: wrote 1000 instead of 100

Luckily I have no problem with coins. I planted corns with booster a lot, which has a 5/1 coin/xp ratio. That helped me to get a huge amount of coins whil e not leveling me up, so I can buy anything right away. I have almost 500K atm and I've just bought the perfume factory. I just wanted to be above 1000, because I know the train quantities and preparing the crops is quite hard, but I managed to get a big enough barn, so I can even have enough cottons, if the trains ask for it. I have helped 2200+ times and at level 61, so I consider myself a decent helper. Having a bigger barn also helps a lot, but I try not to sabotage my trains. If they arrive in 30 minutes, I am not gonna give like 8 popcorns away for someone else...
    I think I sell the building materials all the time, if I don't need them. I don't think I am gonna do them with the barn tools, because my problem isn't, that I don't get the right ones. I need 31 or 32 each at this level and usually I am only missing a few, so I just buy it with tcash, but regatta was also very kind to me recently giving me the exact missing tools.

Hi Rocketto,

I‘m level 77, my barn is 935. I can upgrade it about once in a month, may be three weeks, if I‘m lucky. I never buy or sell barn tools and I‘m always low on paint ...
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 77, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hi Rocketto,

I‘m level 77, my barn is 935. I can upgrade it about once in a month, may be three weeks, if I‘m lucky. I never buy or sell barn tools and I‘m always low on paint ...
    Well that's just it. I am doing regatta and we get 9 chests every week + I have bought some tools multiple times and still by the time I reach level 77, I am gonna have the same capacity as you. I also never sold any of them. Still, I guess I will not complain since it seems there are people out there with worse luck.