Your Animals' Names?

Hi, folks!

Welcome Arctic Wolves — the new Zoo residents!

Do you enjoy naming the animals as much as we do? Show us screenshots or lists of the fave names in your book 🐾🌹

Is there a story behind them? Like all the names start with the same letter? Or they're named after your relatives or celebrities?
    Tell us everything! 👀📢

Thanks, Rocky_Ruud, for inspiring this thread 🔥

Thank you Anna and your Devs for creating this new thread!

Since the introduction of the Zoo cards, the function of the zoo book has changed.*
    This change seems logical to me, but it also means that a previous function is missed by many players.*
    It is about the possibility to read each other's Zoo book and enjoy how creatively the invented names of the animals are sometimes given.*

I can imagine that making the zoo books transparent for visitors again is not technically possible.
    Or that it is not desirable to provide insight into the collection of zoo cards for which an enclosure has not yet been built.

That it how I came to this 'solution': an new thread where players can share their screenshots of the animal names that they are really proud of.
    A simple list could of course also suffice.*

So let me start with introducing a few of my Zoo 'inhabitants':
    Skunk.jpg
    Music was my first love so some Animals are named after Pop groups and their Albums. (and hey, the Dev's did too!)
    Lion King.jpg
    And Movies and Musicals can also be inspiring.
    Who visited this wonderful Puppet Musical and enjoyed it like I did?

Also curious about what players called their animals?
    Do the names start with the first letter of the animal? Are they named after relatives or celebrities?
    Were you inspired by their qualities or did your inspiration come from somewhere else?

Of course, a few conditions apply to the naming of names on the social media of Township. For example, the names mentioned may not be discriminatory or otherwise offensive.

Let's share the fun and let us make naming our Zoo animals useful and fun again!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

Lots of mine are just random...many are named using the first letter of the animal, for example, the armadillo family Aloysius, Amaryllis, Arabella and Amadeus.
    Some are themed for the species like the porcupines Pokey, Prickles, Bristle and Spike or the red pandas Rufous, Ruby, Scarlet snd Rusty—all shades of red.
    Ostriches are the Osbournes: Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly.
    Famous (Arctic) Foxes: Jamie, Vivica, Megan and Michael J.
    Cranes for the old TV show Frasier (surname Crane): Frasier, Lilith, Niles and Daphne.
    Characters from Black Panther: T’Chaka, Ramonda, Shuri and T’Challa.
    I am building the Wolf enclosure now and the animals are all waiting in the book. I googled fictional wolves and one of the results was the novel The Sight by David Clement-Davies. I am not familiar with the book but it provided me with a ready-made family of four: Huttser, Palla, Larka and Fell. Maybe someday I’ll read the book lol!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Lots of mine are just random...many are named using the first letter of the animal, for example, the armadillo family Aloysius, Amaryllis, Arabella and Amadeus.
    Some are themed for the species like the porcupines Pokey, Prickles, Bristle and Spike or the red pandas Rufous, Ruby, Scarlet snd Rusty—all shades of red.
    Ostriches are the Osbournes: Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly.
    Famous (Arctic) Foxes: Jamie, Vivica, Megan and Michael J.
    Cranes for the old TV show Frasier (surname Crane): Frasier, Lilith, Niles and Daphne.
    Characters from Black Panther: T’Chaka, Ramonda, Shuri and T’Challa.
    I am building the Wolf enclosure now and the animals are all waiting in the book. I googled fictional wolves and one of the results was the novel The Sight by David Clement-Davies. I am not familiar with the book but it provided me with a ready-made family of four: Huttser, Palla, Larka and Fell. Maybe someday I’ll read the book lol!
    Thank you for sharing the stories behind the names you've given!
    Looking forward to hear more

(Little note: Playrix and me had the same idea about a post to share your Zoo animals names. Their idea was to post it on FB only, so I'm pleased that the non-FB-ers umong us is given this opportunity here!)
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

I’m hoping we get lots of replies here since i really don’t use facebook. I miss being able to read people’s books.
    Thanks to all for giving us the opportunity to share!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

For those who don't use Facebook, these ar two of the winners of the liking contest connected to this thread overthere:

Caio Almeida:
    20190626_121639.jpg

Bob Gibson:
    FB_IMG_15615448440072047.jpg
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-26-2019 at 10:29 AM.

I don’t care what they’re called anymore. Lost interest after the change.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9