Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday To...

hbv!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Lol...like the cake! Thanks Downton n Twilight )

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Lol absolutely!! Hi DD, yes to both...
    ha, about time you came out with that secret, huh!
    Happy birthday, hbv,
    and sending you yet a bit more sun!

Hmmmm...toasty!! Thx DD *vbg* mental note to self: download some imojis! )

Hmmmm...toasty!! Thx DD *vbg*
    anytime *G*

mental note to self: download some imojis! )
    not sure how to talk to you there... but (sending somehow) just a hint: no need to download them; on the contrary, that is what makes the problems here, when a poster "inserts" something from their computer here - doesn't mean, anyone else can see it on their computer (screen).
    Just go to the source page - tapping on ANY of their emojis will bring you there, f.e. the sun above - they offer emojis for free. Such a service is, why a forum like this one doesn't need to add thousands of smileys themselves.
    When there is one you want to use, get the code via "Get Code" below the pic, that choice "transports" you to two boxes, you choose "forum code" => copy there, paste here in text box like text (no icon from edit bar needed).
    Recommendation is to check via Preview. And bookmark the page or remember their name for your next search.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-16-2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: very welcome, Jay, happy it helped! :)

Happy Birthday to all born in August

Last edited by JayS; 08-16-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Thanks for instructions in post above DD

and more cake (picture: fatness, sickly grin) yay...I don't think you guys are eating enough! Thanks Jay! Thanks for your support, guidance and info DD....always good and appreciated

and more cake (picture: fatness, sickly grin) yay...I don't think you guys are eating enough! Thanks Jay! Thanks for your support, guidance and info DD....always good and appreciated
    Oh, well, here...let me help you with that...
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Lol..you need some fizz with that Twilight I've just received my 3 yr present from Playrix too, Thx to them...Happy days..skip, skip ... too full..flop..slurp

and more cake (picture: fatness, sickly grin) yay...I don't think you guys are eating enough! ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Oh, well, here...let me help you with that...

oh yeah, just what Twilight needed, eh, encouragement! LOL

and yvw, too, hbv - just try it with the smileys