Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday To...

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well I found a video on youtube. As well as descriptions of wishing happy birthday early in Germany being bad luck....I thought there was also a rather amusing answer given as to why (or rather what would happen) if you did so as well. Not a bad reason at all if you like the colour blue

Dos and don'ts when celebrating a birthday in Germany
    Blue children LOL. That explains the Smurfs

Thank you DD I love all 3 lol

Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes and the Cakes...

I was born on the cusp so I'm told I have both Scorpio and Sagittarius traits... Is that a split personality lol

Thank you for the video link, Downton and the birthday date, Twilight

you're welcome, Cuddz we certainly are influenced by the 'neighbours'

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Z, was there a relation between your birthday and that trip?
    Sorry, just saw your post ... lots of posts, when one is away two weeks, uff...
    To your question: Yes, there is, in a way: my mother‘s birthday is exactly a week later than mine and we decided to give each other the journey as a gift. We wanted to do a Hurtigruten-voyage for some years. And I turned 50, so we thought it was the time for a special thing
    And it really was wonderful: indian summer in the south, deep winter at the polar circle, northern lights ... great.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Sorry, just saw your post ... lots of posts, when one is away two weeks, uff...
    To your question: Yes, there is, in a way: my mother‘s birthday is exactly a week later than mine and we decided to give each other the journey as a gift. We wanted to do a Hurtigruten-voyage for some years. And I turned 50, so we thought it was the time for a special thing
    lol, I bet, many posts sometimes after 2 days (but it's good, we're still alive here )

and what a wonderful idea and gift for you two! Hurtigruten wollte ich auch immer mal ausprobieren; good to hear - Kabinen und Betreuung usw alles OK?

def. time for something special, dein runder Geburtstag - nochma' Glückwunsch zum halben Jahrhundert!

DD mein lieber freund alles gute zum geburtstag!

Hope you have a wonderful day. My very best wishes to you

....................AND......................
    Last edited by Downton; 11-18-2019 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Had to go all out for the queen of parties! ;)

Dear DD,
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
    Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

Have a very nice day!!!!

A very Happy Birthday to you DD,
    Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of lovely pressies.

A very Happy Birthday DD, Cuddz n Downton - hope you all have great birthdays n thank you all for your help over the years. 🙋

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    A very Happy Birthday DD, Cuddz n Downton - hope you all have great birthdays n thank you all for your help over the years. ������
    Thank you hbv