Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday To...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

nebenbei, keine Panik: you are not too late for Downton or the others. Twilight is tomorrow, on the 20th, and Downton and Cuddz on the 23rd, that's Sat
    Phew! I‘m notoriously bad with birthdays and the like (though I always seem to remember Christmas ). The norm is: I phone somebody I haven’t spoken to for a while, and some days later I see that their birthday was the day ... and I had promptly forgotten it. Grrrrr ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    (though I always seem to remember Christmas ).
    LOL! congrats! how about Easter?

... The norm is: I phone somebody I haven’t spoken to for a while, and some days later I see that their birthday was the day ... and I had promptly forgotten it. Grrrrr ...
    and how about using a calendar? (they exist in paper and electronic, yanno) (I use both *G* - need the notification from the electronic thing)

Thanks
    And definitely - I tried to put my "thanks" in my town name, too, cos there was also another friend with such a name change for me, and I found that was worth a name change! (although I really have difficulties to be short in English, lol)
    I saw it DD, very nicely done . And the smiley........ I think that is flowers falling from a tree somewhere out of sight

Downton, I wish you all the best, even, if I‘m too late (I always am, sigh ...). Hope you had a wonderful day with wonderful people!
    I‘m very happy (and lucky ) to have met you!
    Aw, as DD mentions you haven't missed my birthday. Such a sweet message Z thank you. I feel the same way. Lucky to have met a lovely person like you .

and how about using a calendar? (they exist in paper and electronic, yanno) (I use both *G* - need the notification from the electronic thing)
    Yes, yes, now you said it ... I heard about them ... no, just kidding, I have every device imaginable, but somehow or other ... I manage to ignore them most of the time.

..., I have every device imaginable, but somehow or other ... I manage to ignore them most of the time.
    there are certainly situations, where that's good. But for remembering birthdays, they would be good. Well, then we must go back for you to little Heinzelmännchen or the like, whispering in your ear. At night, of course.
    Maybe you can grow them in TS? I have seen some lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...And the smiley........ I think that is flowers falling from a tree somewhere out of sight
    ha! that's it, of course! just ask the tree enchantress!
    (btw, did you notice that they added a lot of butterflies lately to existing decos?)
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-19-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Little late as always, I hope you three, Downton, Cuddz and DD had a very happy birthday, met your friends, ate very delicious birthday cakes and if not enough here‘s another one from me
    C2948193-3329-48EE-83C3-88B0268388E2.gif
    Last edited by Monaco; 11-19-2019 at 11:25 PM.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

I haven’t been on the boards for a couple of days and i missed some big parties!!
    Happy Birthday all!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Thank You Monaco, Downton and I have our birthday on Sat 23rd, so you are not late.
    Also Thanks fir the delish cake...yummy

Thank you, Monaco and Magnolia!

Never too late, and nevvah enuf cake!