Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday To...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ~ Twilight, I've left out the Scorpio, I think it was just an oversight in deletion?

sooo... no-one here complaining about their missing birthday well-wishers?! Where is everyone?
    And do we have really nooo December-children [who dare to come out of hiding]?!

in any case, here are the other additions and fun facts!

For Sagittarius, first post was in November and first emojs - quite unusual ones - are here.
    We have further: - grim, eh!

a rather famous, hence almost common presentation

and our little alien again:

For Capricorn, we have these this month:

hm.. a mixture between a cat (or a bear), ear-wise, and a fish... Sure, why not.

Here's the more common presentation:

or maybe not *G*

Anyway, alien-wise, they have capricorns, too:

- and btw, just where it was found; it has nice explanations there, but is not a life philosophy nor meant here as anything else/serious to debate) ...

As always, thank-you for the fun pics! I like the smiley ones best. Think it would have been most humorous if they had put little legs on the Sagittarius. I do find that alien Capricorn very cute...like a little pocket pet.

And, Yes. Where are our December birthdays?? (shouting...) Where arrrrre you?
    I Did Not Eat The Cake! Honest! Oh..Ok...Fine...soooo I might have taken a slice...

Good point _DD_!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-03-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: _DD_, apologies...had to condense the quote :)
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Twilight, where did you see a cake? neither you nor I brought some, I think -?
    we know well why, lol - and just btw, young lady: IF there IS cake, you are NOT allowed to start before the birthday children.
    You can go and get some normal chocolate for the waiting time, ok - or get some popcorn from our Comfy Couch Corner *G*

ETA: ah, Cuddz brought some, fine.
    (and also true for you, lol: ) Cuddz, NO eating sweets alone, ok!
    cake for all, pls
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-03-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    No birthdays ... Well can't waste the cake...sooooo
    (Sits in corner eating cake)
    (turns on light...) Sees Cuddz

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Twilight, where did you see a cake? neither you nor I brought some, I think -?
    we know well why, lol - and just btw, young lady: IF there IS cake, you are NOT allowed to start before the birthday children.
    You can go and get some normal chocolate for the waiting time, ok - or get some popcorn from our Comfy Couch Corner *G*

ETA: ah, Cuddz brought some, fine.
    (and also true for you, lol: ) Cuddz, NO eating sweets alone, ok!
    cake for all, pls
    Look...just a slice! (thinking...or two...)

Thank-you for the chocolate!

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

happy birthday, dudes