Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday To...

so, so sweet of you - Thank you, Downton, Ruud, Cuddz, hbv

Downton, at your edit-remark! and also a big Thanks for the cute idea of using your ingame town name! <huggs>

Ruud, I'm almost fainting but they don't have a Dutch thanks at our image-site! So all I can do is say dank u wel

And a very happy birthday to you, DD!

Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

Thank you so much, Ethan
    chocolate cake always welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Downton, at your edit-remark! and also a big Thanks for the cute idea of using your ingame town name! <huggs> ......
    Lol, well you do know how to throw a party. That's for sure

You're welcome DD, so glad you saw and liked my in game message to you

Happy birthday for yesterday _DD_. Sorry it's a bit late but I didn't want to offend you by sending birthday wishes early! (Well, that's my excuse anyway )

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, well you do know how to throw a party. That's for sure

You're welcome DD, so glad you saw and liked my in game message to you
    Thanks
    And definitely - I tried to put my "thanks" in my town name, too, cos there was also another friend with such a name change for me, and I found that was worth a name change! (although I really have difficulties to be short in English, lol)
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-19-2019 at 12:43 PM. Reason: they don't have a smiley with trees replacing the flowers, but ...maybe that's better so! *g*

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Happy birthday for yesterday _DD_. Sorry it's a bit late but I didn't want to offend you by sending birthday wishes early! (Well, that's my excuse anyway )
    LOL, JJ, and thank you! I love extended birthdays and accept good wishes at any time.
    Besides, it shows that you listened to me, wow, so what more could one ask?

Uff .. DD, alles Gute nachträglich zum Geburtstag, ich hoffe, Du hattest einen wunderbaren Tag mit vielen tollen Menschen! Ich freue mich sehr, dass wir uns hier kennengelernt haben

Downton, I wish you all the best, even, if I‘m too late (I always am, sigh ...). Hope you had a wonderful day with wonderful people!
    I‘m very happy (and lucky ) to have met you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Uff .. DD, alles Gute nachträglich zum Geburtstag, ich hoffe, Du hattest einen wunderbaren Tag mit vielen tollen Menschen! Ich freue mich sehr, dass wir uns hier kennengelernt haben
    Danke, Z-chen, lieb von Dir! und gar kein Problem - meinetwegen können wir die ganze Woche feiern!
    bin ebenfalls hocherfreut

nebenbei, keine Panik: you are not too late for Downton or the others. Twilight is tomorrow, on the 20th, and Downton and Cuddz on the 23rd, that's Sat
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-19-2019 at 06:09 PM.