Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday To...

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    ...When the soap was new, the duck was easier to see

If I did use the soap, I‘d end up with a small rubber duck. My godchild had the same, when she was three - she has never since washed her hands so often...
    ooh that is cute! and such a good result, lol. Thanks, Z!

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Here it is:

Attachment 49124

When the soap was new, the duck was easier to see

If I did use the soap, I‘d end up with a small rubber duck. My godchild had the same, when she was three - she has never since washed her hands so often...
    Thank-you for the picture. Awww...how fun...soap with a prize is always motivating!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

To Those Born In November:

istockphoto-841768796-612x612.jpg

November Fun Facts:

- Zodiacs: Scorpio (Oct 24-Nov 22) & Sagittarius (Nov 23-Dec 22) (inspired by _DD_ & Downton)
    - Stone: Topaz and Citrine
    - Flower(s): Chrysanthemum
    - November's name comes from the Latin word "novem" meaning "nine", because it was the ninth month in the Roman calendar.
    - On the 11th Mercury will pass between the earth and the sun...be sure to have proper eye protection!
    - This is a good month for viewing meteor showers: The Andromedids and the Leonids are just two examples.
    - National Novel Writing Month is in November.
    - Twilight Bookworm's birthday month...I expect gifts & chocolate!
    - According to The Farmer's Almanac...they think of November as the month of food. Oh...Yes! Post your scrumptious food recipes here.

(and don't forget dessert!)

Add your fun facts!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 11-01-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

E8AA40B9-6107-48B0-81CE-454FEA09D9AA.jpg
    Happy birthday twilight!
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Awwww...Thank-you! Delectable!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone who shares a November Birthday with me.
    I'm looking forward to a fun evening with family and friends on the 23rd.
    So wishing the same fir everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Scorpio...

(I chose this one cos it moves)

and here's our little alien again:

New Fun Facts: colo(u)rs ...

Scorpio- ... think of colors like blood red, crimson, black, maroon, burgundy and other exciting and intense colors.

(we don't have enough colo(u)rs here! )
    source
    - and btw, just where it was found; it has nice explanations there, but is not a life philosophy nor meant here as anything else/serious to debate)
    Herzliche Glückwünsche für die November-Geburtstagskinder!

edit: I'll be back here shortly with the proper update, esp. as Cuddz is a Sagittarius -- November came so suddenly and unexpected around the corner, yanno... ;-D

till then, we have this cake, for delicious entertainment:

for all of us, Twilight, ok?!
    that's why it is so hu<g>e.
    btw, I'd love to have a day-date for you, too - anything secret or dangerous about it?
    mine is the 18th, just btw - this month is sooo full of birthdays, lol
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-03-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: added link to 2nd post

Happy Birthday guys. I will be back soon with lots of cake! Mine is also the 23rd!
    Last edited by Downton; 11-02-2019 at 02:26 PM. Reason: lots of birthdays so lots of cakes to find ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Happy Birthday guys. I will be back soon with lots of cake! ...
    ...so lots of cakes to find
    lol! good that you take on this mission!

btw, I seem to recall we should NOT congratulate in advance (if we know the date, that is; so as a general wish for the month, as this thread was started, is OK) - but don't know the reason. If anyone knows - ? (where's Jay? or Charlie? or... lol) - go ahead and tell us, pls; otherwise I try to remember to look later
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-02-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Well, well, well, a lot of us autumn kids around here

Hope, you‘ll all have a wonderful month. I for sure had a wonderful october with two weeks in glorious norwegian landscape.