Thread: Additional Use For SEAWEED!

Additional Use For SEAWEED!

Hello, I’m sure others Players are encountering the same challenge I am with oodles of excess SEAWEED! I thought of one simple idea that could easily be added to the Perfume Factory’s line up of goods, a SEAWEED Body Wrap! It could use maybe three or four SEAWEED per wrap. Adding this product to our line up may stop much of the wasted SEAWEED we sell from our Barns, giving us another opportunity for adding coins to our coffers!
    BTW, I love the Otters! They are so fun to watch!
    Thank you! Duchessville 💚

I agree with this , I'm level 64 and still not unlocked Asian restaurant for making salad using seaweeds so I just feed otters , taking items and selling them for 100 coins , I would like to have much more usage for seaweeds or scallop like it might be used in Mexican restaurant too for just making a meal with 2 seaweeds , 1 scallop , 2 pepper thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate_Esi View Post
    ...I would like to have much more usage for seaweeds or scallop like it might be used in Mexican restaurant too for just making a meal with 2 seaweeds , 1 scallop , 2 pepper thats all
    argh! not more use for pepper, please!

Living near the beach we collect seaweed and use it as a fertilizer on the vegetable garden...not that I'm suggesting we could have a fertilizer factory or anything and make fertilizer to improve yield on our farms...because that would be a silly idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Living near the beach we collect seaweed and use it as a fertilizer on the vegetable garden...
    near the beach, aha.

I think we should come and see that and check it out really closely.
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-13-2019 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Playrix will probably say: Buy boosters ;)