Thread: Teammates tournaments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Teammates tournaments

An idea for future update in regards to teammates tournaments, yes it’s a team effort but let me give you an example from the last tournament. My team came in 4th place winning 45,000 coins which of course is split between my 30 members. That part is perfectly fair. However when I looked at who contributed to the team win I was disturbed. There was 15 players who worked their tails off to win 4th place and 15 players who didn’t play any levels. Since the prize is split through the entire team I don’t think it’s fair that the players who didn’t play or contribute to the team win should receive any prize money. I think when you split the reward coins it should only be split among the players who actually played. For example I personally played 70 levels, the person under me played 34 levels. So why should me and my players who played many many levels to win it for our team have to split the reward with the players who did nothing. Please do something and make it fair.

Love the idea of making it fair! Let's only split coins between anyone that actually contributed.... If a team member didn't play they don't get a share of the reward.

I’m a team leader, and everyone wants this. I give a shout out to inactives, and if no response, usually in a few hours...they get expelled. Sometimes you get stuck and can’t level up, but you CAN give lots of lives thats the key to staying on our team.

I do like this idea and think I will apply it to our team until Homescapes changes this in our games. Thanks for the idea.

I agree with splitting the coins among the number of teammates you have...everybody had to work xtra hard to win!

I completely agree and really hope Homescapes considers this idea with team tournaments. Our team recently got number one and had to share all the coins with every single team member and that included everyone who did not contribute or has not even been online to play the game in weeks. As a team leader this is not fair to those who have worked their butts off and deserve their share of the coins. I’m also team leader for a couple of different games and the other games are all set up this way. Which means you don’t contribute to the team challenge you don’t get the rewards and my other teams are extremely great full for this. So please change this aspect of the game. Thank you.

Me gustaría que los premios se dividiesen entre los miembros del equipo que han participado, ya sea aportando niveles o incluso intentándolo, porque ya se sabe que hay veces que cuesta mucho pasar un nivel y te puede llevar días, sin embargo lo intentan y dan vidas a los demás.
    Soy líder de un equipo y me gustaría que mis compañeros viesen recompensado su esfuerzo.

A veces uno se queda atrapado en un nivel y no avanza. Quizás el reparto podría hacerse también teniendo en cuenta las vidas que has dado.

I signed up just to give my approval to this. In fact, everyone who has dealt with this would likely approve.

My team regularly scores high, even though only 10 out of 30 of us participate. It is annoying knowing that the members who have not participated at all will receive an equal share of the prize money without participating at all. Kicking members does no good because they end up replaced by more members who may not play often.