Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Regatta Task of Filling Zoo Orders Nearly Impossible

Having to wait 3 hours for a single new zoo order to fill is much too time consuming to be able to fill all 11 orders within the time allowed. I and the members of the co op I'm in avoid that task because it's too frustrating and too expensive to pay t-cash to speed up the time until a new order is available. Please reduce the time or supply us with more available orders to fill. Thanks!

Pennie, have to agree this isn't my favourite task, but if you prep for it this can be a good overnight task.

Let your zoo orders build up, so you have 8 waiting for you. Take the task before bed, fill the 8 orders, 9 hrs later in the morning you have the other 3 orders waiting for you.

It takes no longer than planes or trains if you are prepped for it.

You can get burned taking this as an overnight task if you wake up to find 3 orders with insane requests like 9 rubber rolls or 8 popsicles. Nobody will jump to help you on those either...

On the last regatta, I took the 135pt zoo task first (granted, it was available to me). I filled the first 8 I had prepped for and then slowly waited for the last three to come in which allowed me to make what I didn't have as well. In the meantime I spent the day committed to dumping tasks and prepping for the 135s I kept. By the end of the first day I filled that 11th zoo order and quickly knocked out all the others I kept.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

I guess it depends who you have in your friends list just_a_minute, I regularly fill such orders for my friends.

As for prepping for 135s you keep while waiting to complete your zoo task, that really depends how many people are in your co-op. No problem for solo racers but otherwise you can only reserve one task and the other few 135 tasks really have to stay available for your teammates.
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Pennie, have to agree this isn't my favourite task, but if you prep for it this can be a good overnight task.

Let your zoo orders build up, so you have 8 waiting for you. Take the task before bed, fill the 8 orders, 9 hrs later in the morning you have the other 3 orders waiting for you.

It takes no longer than planes or trains if you are prepped for it.
    Very true and very frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennie View Post
    Having to wait 3 hours for a single new zoo order to fill is much too time-consuming to be able to fill all 11 orders within the time allowed. I and the members of the co-op I'm in avoid that task because it's too frustrating and too expensive to pay t-cash to speed up the time until a new order is available. Please reduce the time or supply us with more available orders to fill. Thanks!
    That is one thing I wish they would change, either up the maximum amount of orders from 8 to 12 or reduce the wait time from 3 hours to 1 hour. I did a task for 12 zoo orders and the wait was excruciating because I ended up with a difficult order. I left my coop and started a new one and I am guessing I will be able to race by myself since I don't have any members yet. In my last team, there weren't any players that could help with 7 rubbers. I have to admit, I have a hard time doing that myself. My rubber factory is constantly going and I find myself always using rubbers for the shoe factory, the plastic factory, or the helicopter orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennie View Post
    Having to wait 3 hours for a single new zoo order to fill is much too time consuming to be able to fill all 11 orders within the time allowed. I and the members of the co op I'm in avoid that task because it's too frustrating and too expensive to pay t-cash to speed up the time until a new order is available. Please reduce the time or supply us with more available orders to fill. Thanks!

If you have certain types of tasks you don't want to have pop up you can block them. We block planes and zoo mostly.

We'll use the zoo as an example: The way you do that is leave 3 low point zoo tasks (all under 135) on the board.

We do that with planes also...then we work the rest of the board. Since we are a small co-op we know that the max 135's we'll see is generally 3-4. So we'll work that many spots.

Anywhoo...an idea that might help y'all
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton