Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regatta Tasks Amendment

Regatta Tasks Amendment

Hello, I think it would be nice if specific tasks did not have a limited time on them for example having 1 out of the 5 days to plant 150 tomatoes. I think you should just get 5 days to do all 15. I could not finish a task because the time was limited even though I had 2 days left. It annoyed me. Thanks

Hi Ashley,

I believe all the tasks give more than enough time to be completed. It's just a matter of preparation.

Here is a tip that might help you in case you didn't know. For harvesting tasks such as tomatoes it helps planting them first, and right before collecting them you select the task for that crop, that way is one less batch to wait for.

Also, besides this some players used the booster double crops to get this tasks done in one shot. For example you need 100 tomatoes, if you have 50 fields it can only give you 50 tomatoes. If you plant them, wait for them to be ready to harvest, select task you will end up 50/100 tomatoes, and will have to wait three more hours for the second batch. But if you had the booster the task gets done in less than one minute.

But of course, it depends how many fields you actually have. In lower levels, not even with the booster it can get accomplished in one shot.

I think regatta is rigged how can you have all perfect score and not win I think it should be a race you do as many tasks as you can in 5 days the winner is co op that does the most in 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by Britb86 View Post
    I think regatta is rigged how can you have all perfect score and not win I think it should be a race you do as many tasks as you can in 5 days the winner is co op that does the most in 5 days
    This would make things so much worse as the people who can use T cash would just use more to speed up and do extra tasks, you would have co-ops where people were doing hundreds of tasks and you would have to do the same to compete.

Thing is, the regatta is a race, so why wouldn't the first to finish with the highest score win?

Not saying the regatta is perfect, just don't think unlimited tasks is the solution.

I thought speed had nothing to do with it that what I keep getting told does it factor in not just if there's a tie

Seriously want to know about speed my old leader said its about points not speed but my team does 14 tasks at 135 and still barely coming in 2nd I don't get it !

Britb86, speed does only come into it if there is a tie. Problem is so many teams do a perfect score, 16 X 135 tasks in Gold league, that the only way to tell them apart is by looking who got that score first.

What league are you in? Silver or gold?

Silver right now gonna be in gold start of season

I'm the leader my problem is I'm supper fast and my group competitive but they take there time that's why curious about speed

We always do max tasks plus one and at 135