Thread: Daily Spinner

Daily Spinner

Does any one ever get anything other then a glove or rainbow disc in the spinner?
    Why even have the jackpot option it has never landed on it since they introduced the spin

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy Fee View Post
    Does any one ever get anything other then a glove or rainbow disc in the spinner?
    Why even have the jackpot option it has never landed on it since they introduced the spin
    9 times out of 10 I get rainbow blast, I have been playing every day for over 2 years and have never landed on the jackpot because the wheel is fixed

I can think of only a couple times where I landed on the jackpot. I downloaded the game on March 31 of last year so it's been awhile. I spun the wheel just this morning and I got the double bombs. I can't complain though...............Playrix doesn't have to do this at all so it's a nice gesture on their part to have you win "prizes". I see they did take away the 'extra life' prize which is interesting. I don't know why they did that.

As far as the wheel being fixed? I'd have to say probably so. There was one day I was spinning the wheel and right when the wheel landed on the prize (a shovel I think) the game crashes. I thought..........OK lost that prize today! When I started the game again, Einar was there again for me to spin the wheel and sure enough, I won the shovel again. So I believe that indeed it is fixed where everyone gets the same prize that day no matter what part of the world they're in. It still comes off the same server.
    Last edited by MrObsessive; 06-08-2019 at 11:15 AM.

I got the Jackpot once since I have been playing. I think I started around the first of the year. I have noticed that when it gets close to landing on the jackpot it will either speed up or slow down and land on the one before it or after. It's like with any game when they know you can use it or need it, It will not give it up. I think I got the jackpot just after I purchased one of there coin and booster packages.

I have noticed also that you will get stuck on a level and use the boosters to help pass the level only to get down to the last move to complete the level and fail because the piece you need is not even close by to complete the level. So I will use the continue option pay the 900 coins only to fail again. So I start over use boosters and same scenerio down to last move and fail then use the continue option to only fail again. I have paid a small fortune to continue to progress in the game. I think I'm about ready to quit and move on to something else. I remeber there was a level that I was stuck on and I think it was around 4 days and I refused to buy any more coin packages until I got so frustrated and made a purchase and the very next time I tried to complete the level I passed it and I forgot to set the boosters, So I did it without any help. I don't mind paying a little bit of US Dollars when needed. So I feel the game is designed to get you to make purchases at times ( Just my opinion ) But when you start spending money all the time just to continue to progress it's time to move on.