Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colour Splash - I don't get it.

Colour Splash - I don't get it.

I was never able to play similar games because I couldn't wrap my head around it. This is the same. I'm thinking those of you who do/have played those games will do well.

Yes? No?
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-07-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Its so annoying - there's no instructions on how to play it. Argh!!!

You should have had a tutorial when you first clicked the event centre.

If not, you can tap there again and click the ? In the top corner to see it again.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

I get it but there some levels that are so tight with the turn limit that it's all just a luck of the draw game which really sucks for something that is a competition. If you don't get exactly the right colored blocks falling at exactly the right time then you're screwed. Especially once you get to the higher levels. I've only been playing for 3 months but this is the worst of the worst in terms of their money grabbing in regards to a mini game.

You got it 100% right there

Just seen it all 45 t cash for a magnet to pull out all tiles the same colour

They got to be joking do they really expect us to shell out.

What a rip off

I think it is not mentioned in the ?-help: Once you have played and failed a level 3 times, you go on to the next one.
    NO endless play required (for one level)!
    and: NO tcash required - just play on. (at least for getting the rewards) The rest is your decision.

Esp. as indeed the cost to continue is high: first is 10 tc, next is 15 tc.
    I could guess what's next, but am not really interested

This event type is one of the more difficult ones for me, personally. I am playing through to earn the second zoo deck and will see what my level of tolerance is after that.

Just wanted to state that the little tools to assist in clearing the board can be found in the occasional clover treasure chest, if that might encourage some to try giving out help here and there...

But the setup of only having three attempts per board is a good one. It means one never gets stuck and can always have a fresh start. I find if I just keep plodding away, winning some and losing some, that my points slowly add up. Granted I’m not trying to place in this competition whatsoever... just along for the ride and some nice prizes for playing the game.

There are some tutorials on youtube by players on how to tackle Color Splash.

I am currently bouncing between 1st thru 4th place atm...no tcash used. However...the first time I played...I bombed completely as I did not quite understand.

It is the rockets that you need to build points in the battle against the other players. Nice thing about those you can just build them to get the points without having to use them.
    Luckily we do get 3 tries to complete the level...BUT...they did take away the extra 3 points the little girl would give if you failed all three attempts.

And of course the stars earned are just for your personal achievement rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I think it is not mentioned in the ?-help: Once you have played and failed a level 3 times, you go on to the next one.
    NO endless play required (for one level)!
    Esp. as indeed the cost to continue is high: first is 10 tc, next is 15 tc.
    I could guess what's next, but am not really interested
    Exactly...three attempts and then it's on to the next level. Just took away the 3 stars for trying.

The tcash is outrageous this time! It used to be like 3ish for the 1st continue, then bumped up to like 7ish for second and finally 10...on up from there.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-07-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I agree. This is the event I hate the most. I always opt out of it. But then my third reward is a booster to cut the dealer time by half, so now I'm stuck playing it until I get this coupon. By the way, the amount of t-cash in this event is insane as well.

It took me until level 69 (276 painted blocks) to earn the 2990 points for personal goals, which got me 353 rockets for the leaderboard.
    Despite liking many of the matching games this event is based on, have hated it.
    The levels have so few moves that it's hard to win them AND make rockets.