Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colour Splash - I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    The levels have so few moves that it's hard to win them AND make rockets.
    oh yes...I thought when playing it that Playrix (unfortunately) has much experience with setting up M3 games by their other games, Gardenscapes and Homescapes. Their games are - IMO - very much set up for luck in playing, less for strategy.
    IOW: in most levels I just "work on" getting two fireworks together, to clear the board. (if you manage that, it is what I meant with luck)
    With doing that twice (to my amazement *g*), I even cleared a very barricaded board with less than the allowed 17 moves, lol.
    The 2nd thing which we have reminded each other every time to keep in mind is: remember the level goal.
    Collect xx blue tiles f.e. doesn't mean I have to clear all boxes.

in any case, congrats for reaching your personal goals already, Jay I am still working on it - at least, this time the one new deco is the event reward
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-07-2019 at 08:02 PM. Reason: correcting auto-correct

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Luckily we do get 3 tries to complete the level...BUT...they did take away the extra 3 points the little girl would give if you failed all three attempts. ...
    oh true. That's a pity, it was SUCH a nice gesture!

Personally I love this event. Can I say I am quite good at it.... without being..... what ever. ...
    But : It seems to be harder then the earlier years. Is it my imagination or is it realy more difficult?
    The start is quite easy. But soon the levels are demanding. And very difficult to complete.
    More People feel like this?

These matching up games always have a big element of luck, at least in their other games that use them. I dropped Gardenscapes because this style of game is all it is.

I play it here because there's nothing to lose. The paint comes automatically when I'm filling orders, which I'm doing anyway. The Artist's Workshop runs in the background, I honestly never think about it. And when color blocks become available, I use them to play the game. Any rewards I get are pure profit, as far as I'm concerned.

I think it's a great game. You can't lose!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDog View Post
    These matching up games always have a big element of luck, at least in their other games that use them. I dropped Gardenscapes because this style of game is all it is.

I play it here because there's nothing to lose. The paint comes automatically when I'm filling orders, which I'm doing anyway. The Artist's Workshop runs in the background, I honestly never think about it. And when color blocks become available, I use them to play the game. Any rewards I get are pure profit, as far as I'm concerned.

I think it's a great game. You can't lose!
    Congratulations for your incredible amount of luck.

Worst event game ever. I hate this too. If I wanted to play this, I would go back to playing [another game]. I stopped playing because I hated it. I wish they would rotate people’s favorites. I really liked the one where you had to make the road the right length to the next island and the smoothie one.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-08-2019 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Rule #12

Quote Originally Posted by TheresaMarie View Post
    Worst event game ever. I hate this too. If I wanted to play this, I would go back to playing toon blast. I stopped playing because I hated it. I wish they would rotate people’s favorites. I really liked the one where you had to make the road the right length to the next island and the smoothie one.
    The type of game is rotated in the events with variations to match the theme. Color splash is definitely not my fav but there are lots of players that like it. If i want the prizes, i power through it as well as i can or i sit it out. To each their own!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    The type of game is rotated in the events with variations to match the theme. Color splash is definitely not my fav but there are lots of players that like it. If i want the prizes, i power through it as well as i can or i sit it out. To each their own!!
    I agree. It’s not my favorite, either, but I chose to power through to earn the second zoo deck. As I’m not too keen on the final reward, now that I’ve claimed the deck, I’m considering myself done with this event. I placed third in the knife-throwing event; I don’t need to win or place in everything to enjoy an event or consider participating to be a successful endeavor...

Players can get whatsver they wish from any of these events: nothing is ever mandated.

After my big whinge I guess I better admit both my main and baby accounts are placing in this event. That said no skill is involved ... I just tap randomly and hope for the best.

I am not spending T cash on this. Especially given the enormous price hike they did this time around. Don't even try to make it look like it's not a total cash grab, Playrix! lol Whenever I get annoyed with the devs, I spend less money. And I am really annoyed by this update. Switching the Ask for Help and Fill buttons just to troll us was hitting a new low for Playrix.