Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more gems for planes if you get help

Quote Originally Posted by Snow's town View Post
    Forgive me if I am wrong, but Playrix is registered in Ireland and the last time I checked the Irish speak English.
    About ten years ago Ireland offered big taxes credit to companies willing to open up a branch on it's territory. Ireland wanted the jobs. Many companies from around the world jumped on the occasion.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I almost in every single plane ask for help, so my teammates can get clovers. I have ALWAYS gotten the chest , and one gem at least, while the other rewards varies between coins, t-cash, zoo-cards or ingots.

I believe what they mean is when you don't actually hit the "send now" button for the airplane while all the crates are all filled, and is the game itself which dispatch it after the Time runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    About ten years ago Ireland offered big taxes credit to companies willing to open up a branch on it's territory. Ireland wanted the jobs. Many companies from around the world jumped on the occasion.
    ah, THAT is the reason for Ireland! thx Graylady

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah, THAT is the reason for Ireland! thx Graylady
    Tax laws often drive the migration of corporations and governmental agencies often try to out do each other in order to attract business to their country / state / city. In the USA, a large number of corporations are incorporated in the state of Delaware (so called "Delaware Corporations") because of their treatment of regulations and other such things.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Tax laws often drive the migration of corporations and governmental agencies often try to out do each other in order to attract business to their country / state / city. In the USA, ...
    I knew that only in theory, and not about Delaware at all - thanks, Charliel

(are these countries/towns so unattractive w/o more businesses? or do they do that to survive?)