Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zoo - is it worth it?

It seems like a lot of complaints about the zoo on the non windows operating systems in here, this makes it hard for the windows users to know whats going on in our OS side of Township. The biggest problem for us right now is disappearing zoo's and the inability of the developers to fix it permanently or at all for some players. and too many players not getting any response other than to put in a help request one after another. I like the zoo but am working it very slowly for fear of it disappearing

It would be nice if they worked on the things that don't work and need to be fixed instead of changing things that work just fine the way they are
    Last edited by Bobcat Paradise; 11-18-2019 at 05:43 PM.

I can't find a post to link, but I thought Playrix has said they do intend to implement the new zoo design in the Windows version sooner or later.

If that is the case, my suggestion would be to finish as many enclosures as you can under you current system before they change it, unless you are actually losing progress if your zoo disappears for a time.

Under the new zoo design already implemented for Android, iOS, and others, it is very difficult to build enclosures because they demand massive quantities of building materials to complete, and hardly anyone has that much barn space available.

Also, if you like the fancy game decorations currently purchased with ingots, I recommend buying as many of those as you can. When they get rid of using jewels in the zoo, they switch these decorations to costing jewels instead of ingots. Since this switch, I have not gotten any more of those decorations, as I need all my jewels now for lab boosters.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I can't find a post to link, but I thought Playrix has said they do intend to implement the new zoo design in the Windows version sooner or later.

If that is the case, my suggestion would be to finish as many enclosures as you can under you current system before they change it, unless you are actually losing progress if your zoo disappears for a time.

Under the new zoo design already implemented for Android, iOS, and others, it is very difficult to build enclosures because they demand massive quantities of building materials to complete, and hardly anyone has that much barn space available.

Also, if you like the fancy game decorations currently purchased with ingots, I recommend buying as many of those as you can. When they get rid of using jewels in the zoo, they switch these decorations to costing jewels instead of ingots. Since this switch, I have not gotten any more of those decorations, as I need all my jewels now for lab boosters.
    It may surprise you, but up to the 37th enclosure, the old zoo enclosures require more materials just for the enclosures itself. After that it's still much more if you count uprading the buildings. And also a ton of gems. Now I do not say that the new one is better, but regarding the materials needed it's not worse. At least not for me. Before I get all the planks, I usually get a ton of other stuff, even dynamites and other "useful" things for the zoo...And I like to run efficent smelting, which I can't because of the gem loss. I think the new one has a few advantages, but obviously many more disadvantages. I completed 25, will do the rest when windows gets the new one.